• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 303_enfield

Ultimate Member
    May 30, 2007
    DelMarVa
    Im getting ready to sell a nice Ford pick up. 95 reg cab 4x4 I bought it new. 4.9 cid, auto, manual hubs, factory aluminum wheels nice interior, 8 ft box, new 31 Firestone destinations, ball joints, fuel pumps and turn key. High mileage though but runs like a top uses no oil. I don't know what to ask for it, it will pass inspection I bet with some windshield wipers. Only ever drove it in some snow. Adult owned and maintained never beat it off road. The only thing that's not factory are leveling springs in the front. Everything works on it. What would you guys ask?

Trades? Hear an M1 calling your name:innocent0

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    Better Be a lend lease, with some ammo this,a nice truck! I am going to advertise on snap chat or Craigs list or whatever those things are. Its the same old story you get a lot of offers when you don't want to sell and when you do you cant give it away. Its got a dam 600 aluminum tool box on it.

303_enfield

Ultimate Member
    May 30, 2007
    DelMarVa
    Better Be a lend lease, with some ammo this,a nice truck! I am going to advertise on snap chat or Craigs list or whatever those things are. Its the same old story you get a lot of offers when you don't want to sell and when you do you cant give it away. Its got a dam 600 aluminum tool box on it.

Lend lease? Might have a Dane or two. Ammo, just USGI "if" that would help.

On the Shore she "should" go fast. Heck, my last rusted out F350 that I couldn't give away to family sold in one day in The Guide.

Post her here in the classifieds first. Some Shore Billy will love her.

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    Once a lot of people get burned by a parts changer or a junior mechanic or learn later on how bad they got ripped off that will do it for sure. I replaced a vacuum actuator on a 95 4x4 f150 that engages the front axle in about 35 minutes in my driveway and the part was about 45.00 About 2 weeks later I heard someone paid 2000 to get both done by a "pro". It literally takes longer to replace the front brake pads. I would recommend that when requesting repairs to see the quote for time in a motors manual. If they cant to do it, never heard of it or will not show it to you and maybe just make a little on shop supplies and not over-inflating the parts mark up I would have a hard time calling that quality work.

bigjohn

Ultimate Member
    Jun 29, 2007
    Reynolds garage just north of Delmar. He has come under the estimate many times and very fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom