• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wolfdad

Older Shootin' Geek
    Mar 2, 2011
    Earth, I think..........
    Also, you might want to run by Cromwell's. Nick had a batch of 6.8 SPC (my caliber), which is unusual. Most of the time, I get a blank stare when I say 6.8 SPC. If he has that, he may have some of the other calibers you are looking for.

jamesp15

Jul 16, 2018
    Southern PG
    Anyone know of anyplace within around an hours drive of Waldorf that has Lapua or SK or RWS or Eley .22LR target ammo in stock? Hopefully a place that will allow you to buy more than a box or 2.

Hate mail ordering ammo, but I may have to.

Tacswa3

Oct 7, 2013
    Anyone know of anyplace within around an hours drive of Waldorf that has Lapua or SK or RWS or Eley .22LR target ammo in stock? Hopefully a place that will allow you to buy more than a box or 2.

Mail ordering options are real slim too.

Pinnacle

Firearm Licensing (MD, FL, AZ)
    Aug 11, 2020
    Head Over to VA

You can take a ride down to Big Dawg Outfitters in VA. It's about a 45 min ride from Waldorf. I was down there on Sunday and they had a little of everything. Plenty of ammo and fun toys, but the prices are a bit high. Give them a call, it's a straight shot down 301, will take you right there.

glueru

Lead em to bleed em
    Aug 18, 2020
    Columbus, Ohio
    I've good luck by typing in google, "380acp ammo in stock"
    Problem is, it's gone in 1-2 hours, which is why 3rd party search engines can't keep up
    I bought some out of Indy and thought I should get more, went back 10 minutes later and it was sold out

Capt Skup

Ultimate Member
    Feb 29, 2012
    Calvert County
    Big Dawg Outfitters has been a good source for magazines for me. Prices are in line with other stores, and best is the fact that they have them in stock. Especially Ruger mags at a good price.

jamesp15

Jul 16, 2018
    Southern PG
    You can take a ride down to Big Dawg Outfitters in VA. It's about a 45 min ride from Waldorf. I was down there on Sunday and they had a little of everything. Plenty of ammo and fun toys, but the prices are a bit high. Give them a call, it's a straight shot down 301, will take you right there.

I go there pretty frequently, they are very high on ammo prices. Always have been but more-so now. I get "normal" capacity magazines there all the time.

Had plenty of 5.56 probably because of thier $600 to $800 cost lol

jamesp15

Jul 16, 2018
    Southern PG
    How much did you need? Were you looking for multiple boxes, or bricks? I might have some SK and Wolf bricks stashed away that I could part with. If you go mail order: https://goodshootinginc.com/rimfire-ammuntion/

I have a few bricks left of SK and Lapua, but was hoping to pick up a few more.

Not a huge priority but was hoping to pick up a few more bricks "just in case" though need to use credit card at the moment at least for the next 2 weeks.

Thanks for the offer

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012

Try CMP Sales for ordering, prices include shipping, they have most flavors of ELEY and the profits go to support the shooting sports.
    https://estore.thecmp.org/?cat=AMC

Best buy is a case of ELEY CMP standard, at 7 1/2 cents a round including shipping and MD tax.
    https://estore.thecmp.org/Catalog/Item/4C22ELYSTD-5000

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom