• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bilagain

Apr 3, 2009
    Your youtube video is from Feb 2018.

I believe that if President Trump thinks about it, "red flag" laws are not the solution because they would have thrown them at him left and right... What am I saying... they would still be trying to "red flag" him as we are discussing or reading this. This goes beyond a safety measure and easily becomes a vengeance weapon based on accusation with no real proof required AND breaks multiple Rights while doing it. Does that mean it won't happen? I don't know.

How do you stop an evil person? This is no different than trying to counter jihadi or extremists whom are all set to die for their cause and have no value in human life, including their own. Look at how many plan to die in their attacks. One more bright shiny new gun law isn't going to stop them. They're already committing crimes like murder so whats' a firearms charge?

Pressure cookers, trucks, sarin gas, knives, acid, fertilizer, antrax, fuel like gasoline, you name it. How creative can a person be? The question remains...

How do you stop an evil person?

Mike OTDP

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    How about "NO"? Not without some concessions - by which I mean repeals of existing law. You want UBCs? Buy them with legislation that we want.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    I get the feeling whatever they throw at the Dims will have a poison pill embedded deeply in it. And the Dims will once again choke and kill it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom