• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Meditator

Dec 9, 2007
    Bethesda MD
    Saw this at the other place, seems like there's a company making/ building Cetme L from part kits.

Here's link: http://www.semiuk59.com/distribution.html

The initial price seems a bit high though. Since they bought all 10,000 kits, wondering how many they will actually build and how many spare parts.

Now, I know why Atlantic Firearms (IP) is pushing to have Cetme off the ban list.

IMBLITZVT

Ultimate Member
    Apr 20, 2009
    Catonsville, MD
    I have put in an order for a L and LV model. The LV model is going to be a lot more expensive, so I am going to supply my own parts kit for that one.

I have been watching these for a while. Seems very well done. They did a lot of detail work HMG did not do.

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    This state boggles my mind, the CETME is okay but my HK version is pure evil?

THat's Marylifornia for you:

Yeah, those bottom two are fine but NOT that top one. Ohhhh no. That one's pure EVIL:

That one is OK too:

But NOT that one. What? Are you crazy?? Why would we allow that one?? It's evil too. Just look at it!! EVIL and BAD:

No problem here though:

Don't even bother to ask about this one because you KNOW the answer:

Yeppers, it all makes PERFECT sense.

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    It used to specify that. They've updated it so that now it reads "Heckler and Koch HK-91 A3, HK-93 A2, HK-94 A2 and A3" while separately but still under the HK heading it also lists " H & K 93 A3". They've essentially written in the 93A3 after the fact cause, you know, they can write it as they go because well, that's what tyrants do.

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    That's an early STG58 (Nr. 656) built by the Belgians before Steyr had their factory up and running. It came in the country many moons ago as a matching parts kit and was put back together on an early DSA receiver that was numbered to match the parts kit. The scope and cover are 1950's vintage Zeiss/Hensoldt made for the West German G1. Of course, I still have the original action cover as you can just switch them out. Here are a few detail pictures:

Belgian proofs on the carrier and bolt:

Note the Austrian Eagle acceptance stamp on the Belgian proofed barrel:

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    Thank you, that's very kind of you to say! I'll be doing one on the MarColMar Cetme when I get it and comparing it to the HMG version.

Atlantic Firearms.com

Industry Partner
    Jul 31, 2011
    Cetme L rifle

cetme-l-rifle-gr-marcolmar-8.jpg

Feb 28, 2013

Yeah, those bottom two are fine but NOT that top one. Ohhhh no. That one's pure EVIL:

That one is OK too:

But NOT that one. What? Are you crazy?? Why would we allow that one?? It's evil too. Just look at it!! EVIL and BAD:

No problem here though:

:omg:

Lookit all that political incorrectness. :shocking:

dreadpirate

Ultimate Member
    Mar 7, 2010
    Cuba on the Chesapeake

That one is OK too:

No problem here though:

You'll need to update your post this fall after MGA bans our HBARs - if they follow through.

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    I figure eventually I'll have to stop posting all together and pull all my pictures for fear of tyrants attempting to take my legally obtained firearms. What a sad state of affairs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom