• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr H

Banana'd
    CLAIMED

I have a glass-top table, 6 chairs, 2 stools (no cushions)... powder coated, may need new strapping on the chairs, but should be serviceable with a good cleaning.

It's just been taking up space since the kids left home, and I don't think we've used in at least 5 years.

I need to start reclaiming our yard this fall, now that we've gotten past the worst of our health issues (knock wood) this year, and this set just doesn't suit our needs any longer.

No pics at this point, but the 6 chairs are heavy aluminum(?) construction, powder coated. The support is heavy vinyl strapping, back and seat, uses removable cushions (not included). Same with the footstools. Chairs also recline.

Table is glass top, same construction, easily seats all 6.

Will need cleaning, but all are for the first taker.

Last edited:

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    Turns out this table/chair set is too big for me, so I'm not getting it after all.

Thanks for offering though, Mr. H!

FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008
    Home Depot has their cushions at about half off, too. That would make for a great, inexpensive outdoor set!

Mr H

Banana'd
    I had thought the neighbor's son was going to take this for his new house, but apparently not.

Still available, but if no takers by the end of the month, I'm going to have to call the county and it'd be a shame to waste what should still be an amazing set.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom