• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tacticalglobe

III %er
    Mar 11, 2012
    Nottingham, MD
    I LOVE Ocean City with deep passion.

Unfortunately ever since I became a parent ( 13 years :sad20: I'm getting old ) we had to find a new spot.........Delaware.

You can carry there, just be careful of what's considered a " State Park " because according to what I read, you can not carry in state parks.

The area is cleaner, residents are extremely welcoming to families.:party29:

SavageShooter

Jan 10, 2014
    Arbutus, MD
    Went to OC in 2010. That was the first time in 20 yrs. You can have it. I'll never go back. I'll take the rural country and mountains. Lot nicer people down home conservative country people.

hogarth

Ultimate Member
    Jun 13, 2009
    I take my family and $ to the Outer Banks most years (last year was the exception.....Lake Erie instead). Virtually no crime there, I can carry without issues, it's peaceful. No nasty commercialization, just houses and a beach.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    "Purcell's charges include: possession of a firearm by a minor, possession of a handgun, handgun in a vehicle and operating a vehicle with unauthorized window tinting.'

I bet he walks on everything but the window tinting charge

BurtonRW

Oct 19, 2007
    Pasadena
    You just have to go to OC at the right times and it can be perfectly charming.

Mrs.BurtonRW and I are frequent visitors between SunFest and SpringFest. No trouble at all in the winter months.

-Rob

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    Yep. Went down at Spring Break.

Other than Krispie Kreme truck attempting to cream a motorcycle, nothing going on.

Wife wanted to go for a few days.we didn't even get to the dirty beach, so it suited me just fine.

Both of us refuse to go there in the summer - if we go to the beach, its OBX or even further south (but not murder beach).

GolfR

Ultimate Member
    Oct 20, 2016
    Columbia MD
    After a personal disagreement with roided up bouncer who was drinking on the job and then a summer police academy cadet outside who put me in the hospital I have avoided OC like the plague for 10 years. I took my money to Dewey and had a MUCH better time. Now it's OBX or Bethany with family.

HeatSeeker

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2012
    Maryland
    I was there all weekend with my son to see the air show and had no problems. Great time actually!

I did see a team of about 6 plain clothes guys in 2 unmarked mini vans that had a fart can hood racer pulled over with 2 undesirables zip tied and sitting on the curb while they searched the car. I consider this a good thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom