• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • coinboy

Yeah, Sweet Lemonade.
    Oct 22, 2007
    Howard County
    Welcome.
    If you REALLY want to make her happy, get your C&R & send in your MD Collector affidavit. You can then fill a big safe full of very fun stuff for her to shoot!! Once she gets addicted she might let you shoot some of your own toys once in a while.

:lol2: I love that C&R! :D

j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    :lol2: I love that C&R! :D

It's also a 'love & don't like' relationship (if there IS such a thing):
    - Love the ability to have certain things I want delivered to my door by that guy in the big brown truck.:thumbsup: I want it all and I want it NOW!
    - Don't like the 'I gotta pay for it' part, but...that comes with the territory.

My wife of 23 years finally gave up the fight somewhere along the way. After all the years it's now: "Whatja buy? Where you gonna put it? & Don't you have enough yet?"

Anniversary #23 is tommorow. So maybe the 9 day Caribbean "Anniversary" cruise will pave the way for a few new C&R toys when we get back? One can only scheme and hope!!

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    There must have been a problem with the genetics because she is an O'Reilly and Hannety fan,

Evolution does get things right once and a while :innocent0

(actually I think both are morons, but I couldn't resist.....:D)

capTIM

Carroll County Drunkard
    Apr 30, 2008
    Sykesville
    My wife of 23 years finally gave up the fight somewhere along the way. After all the years it's now: "Whatja buy? Where you gonna put it? & Don't you have enough yet?"

Anniversary #23 is tommorow. So maybe the 9 day Caribbean "Anniversary" cruise will pave the way for a few new C&R toys when we get back? One can only scheme and hope!!

WOW! Congrat's. I doubt my wife will be able to put up with me for that long. Every other month I manage to do something to make her want to :gun7:

Welcome capTim! I'm in nearby E'burg, and shoot at Hap Baker, as well.

Thanks. E'burg/Sykesville it's all the same to me. I've been up here for two years now and I still can't tell where one ends and the other begins. Any time your heading up to HB, hit me up(I need all the practice I can get).

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    Hello all. I've been searching around the site and reading for about a month now. You all seem like real cool people. Hopefully, I'll get the chance to meet some of you.

I purchased my first firearm earlier this month. It took me a long time to convince the wife that it would be fine. I still haven't convinced her, I just came home with it. You know what they say, forgiveness is easier to get then permission. She wasn't happy, but there's no need to live in the past. Alright, let's move on.

I ended up going with the Smith & Wesson M&P 40. I decided to go with that because of the way it fit my hand and the rebate & extra mags didn't hurt the decision either. I took it to Hap Baker about a week and half ago and put 150 rounds through her. Yeah, I need more practice. I'm consistantly low and a little to the right with the ocasional 1 or 2 somewhere else on the target. I think I'm flenching or something. Either way, I know I'm doing something wrong. Any Idea's for me to try this Sunday if I'm able to make it back up there?

1st Time...NOT BAD at all. Did you have fun? that's what's important. 4 things to work on:

Sight Alignment
    Breathing
    Trigger Pull
    Practice

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads