• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LastDon

Feb 7, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    Apparently, my office is taking a field trip to Continental later this month.

I seriously have an awesome job.

I'll see you guys on Apr. 26th!!!

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    what company? if it offers a product or service I, or someone I know can use, I would rather support a pro-gun type company over unknown, or anti-gun companies, they are hard to come by in MD.

LastDon

Feb 7, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    Ummm, you're going to laugh, but it's the Baltimore City State's Attorney's Office.

I doubt many of ya'll want to support us.

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    The more people in gov't who actually understand (and don't fear) firearms, understand that the vast majority of gun owners are law-abiding people, and who understand that firearms are only bad in the hands of low-life thugs and criminals - but GOOD when they're in the hands of decent people, the better.

BeltBuckle

Ultimate Member
    Feb 14, 2008
    MoCo, MD
    The more people in gov't who actually understand (and don't fear) firearms, understand that the vast majority of gun owners are law-abiding people, and who understand that firearms are only bad in the hands of low-life thugs and criminals - but GOOD when they're in the hands of decent people, the better.

what he said -- Amen!

Good onya!

LastDon

Feb 7, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    There are a shocking number of prosecutors in this office that are gun owners and enthusiasts.

I figured the office would be populated with liberals and anti-gun folks, but a good number of the people that work here are very pro-gun.

I guess a lot of them do it out of necessity or fear, but either way, they're pro-gun.

JeepDriver

Self confessed gun snob
    Aug 28, 2006
    White Marsh
    We have a few of you that are regulars at Continental.

The 26th is a Saturday, make sure you get there early, the weekends are usuallly very bussy. If you get there bfore noon you should be fine. Between 1200-1800 it can be a bit crazy in there.

Heck you might even run into a few of your clients/defendants there on a Saturday :mad54:

BMore

Feb 23, 2008
    High Rent District
    There are a shocking number of prosecutors in this office that are gun owners and enthusiasts.

I figured the office would be populated with liberals and anti-gun folks, but a good number of the people that work here are very pro-gun.

I guess a lot of them do it out of necessity or fear, but either way, they're pro-gun.

Are they for the citizens of Baltimore (who are not criminals) owning guns and protecting themselves? Just curious

LastDon

Feb 7, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    Yes, the prosecutors I'm referring to are for the decent citizens owning guns and defending themselves. In fact, a lot of the prosecutors are residents of the city. I'm not.

Apparently we're coming in around 9:30am. I didn't organize the trip, I just found out about it. I've been looking for an excuse to come down to Continental, so here it is!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom