• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Redneck

Ultimate Member
    Jan 29, 2007
    Sparrows Point
    that beretta 390 u saw was at one time a wal mart exclusive. now is sold as the citizen or statesman depending on the furniture. its a 390 black finish, for the price a great gun. i have one i use for clays.

IIRC the one at Wally World was $530 and they seem to have an MSRP between $750 and $900. Seems like a sweet deal.

flounderdpo

Feb 3, 2008
    edgewater
    oh its def a great deal, its cheaper than the 11-87 and u get beretta quality. i love mine, if i ever want a pretty shot gun ill get an o/u. black utility style just finr by me.

h2u

Village Idiot
    Jul 8, 2007
    South County
    I stopped by yesterday to see what they had and I needed to buy some 45. I held my nose and bought 300 rounds of 45 there bc I needed it fast and it was a better deal than Bass Pro. I also noticed they had a Beretta 390 12 gauge there for a little over $500. Since when did Wally World move up in class? BTW they did not copy my ID for the ammo or write any of my info down.

I purchased a Weatherby Orion shotgun from the Laurel Wal-Mart many years ago. They almost always kept one of the Weatherby shotguns in stock....I got a second one when they "dumped" the firearm section- paid just over $450 out the door for it.....AND went back and purchased 5 cases of the Rem 2 3/4 Sluggers for $0.75/box. Gotta love it when a major retailer gets rid of stuff, especially the, "Just make it go away and out of my inventory" sales :D

shadow116

2nd Class Citizen
    Feb 28, 2008
    Emmitsburg
    I have been stocking up on WWB at the Walkersville and Frederick Wally's for the past couple of months and no one has ever taken my info.

Atlas

Jan 28, 2008
    New Market
    I go to the one off 26 in Frederick for .40 S&W and they have never asked for ID. Only occasionally will they ask if its for a handgun or rifle.

Boxcab

MSI EM
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 22, 2007
    AA County
    ... receipt-checking door nazis...

Them: May I see your receipt?
    Me: Why?
    Them: Store policy.
    Me: Why?
    Them: To minimize shoplifting?
    Me: So if I let you look in my bag and you find something not on the receipt, I go to jail. What do I get when you confirm I'm a law abiding citizen?
    Them: <Insert dumbfounded stare here>
    Me: See ya...

Maryland Hunter

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2008
    Store policy doesn't override the law. The law says that showing the receipt is a voluntary decision, on the part customer, unless of course, you are being detained for shoplifting. Then, they better have some proof.

MH

shadow116

2nd Class Citizen
    Feb 28, 2008
    Emmitsburg
    Wal Mart Special Order Guns

I searched and could not find anyone talking about this.

Everyone knows that most manufacturers sell their cheap models at Wal Mart. But on Wal Marts webpage, you can special order some really nice rifles and shotguns.

From the Web Site

Ordering in three simple steps:

* Print this page (please be sure to print the Wal-Mart Item #, which is found at the bottom of the Web page)
    * Go to the Sporting Goods Department at your local Wal-Mart store
    * Show the printout to a Sporting Goods associate to have them special order your selected item

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom