• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    The vids from months ago were from Shot with a demo gun. These things are starting to become available to the public.

Beside shooting one, im looking forward to seeing the review from Andre Touhy from Omaha Outdoors. He’s no BS.

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    Saw 1 in the wild today! Very nice machining and fit my hand very nice! ! Almost bought it, but at almost $1200.00 I'd like to do some more reading up on it. The trigger was a bit spongie but when it broke it seems crisp. Finish and fit were very nice. I think it's nicer looking in person than pictures I have seen.

Rob R.

Oct 29, 2016
    Harford Co
    Shame it wasn’t sent to the handgun review board to be approved in the next couple weeks.
    Won’t be until late February or early March before those of us in communist parts of country can take possession of one

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Shame it wasn’t sent to the handgun review board to be approved in the next couple weeks.
    Won’t be until late February or early March before those of us in communist parts of country can take possession of one

I was in a Hudson group on FB for awhile. Still getting it out to the masses and although not a plethora of issues, there are some. People dropping 1700 for them just to have 1. Would be a fun range gun, but not sure I'd use one for self defense yet.

Rob R.

Oct 29, 2016
    Harford Co
    I was in a Hudson group on FB for awhile. Still getting it out to the masses and although not a plethora of issues, there are some. People dropping 1700 for them just to have 1. Would be a fun range gun, but not sure I'd use one for self defense yet.

I just picked up several new guns and Hudson is way back on my list of must haves for 2018..which is probably best, so I can sit back and see how it holds up and inventory catches up with demand..then prices fall back to where it should be $900-1000 (MSRP was $1147)
    Rather have a blue grip CZ Shadow II or even a Chiappa Rhino for that $1000ish mark.
    Or even better yet 3 good less expensive guns like a steel Jericho 941, T120, and Canik TP9DA for a $1000ish

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    We have one in the shop if anyone wants to come check it out in person. Not on the roster yet, be can fiddled with.

Attachments

• hudson.jpg
      hudson.jpg
      54.1 KB · Views: 273
    • hudson 2.jpg
      hudson 2.jpg
      56.3 KB · Views: 276

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    There are a couple at my local shop. It sure fits the hand nicely. Not my cup of tea but I hope it turns out to be an excellent pistol as there aren't enough US made products in the world. So I wish them the best.

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    Saw they released a Hudson 9A at the NRA show. It has a threaded barrel. Not sure what other things it may feature?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom