• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DavidA

The Master of Disaster
    Dec 6, 2013
    Annapolis
    Well the on,y thing left to do is find a range to exercise all my children.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    My understanding is that the two largest 2A Ogs n DE often don't play well with each other, but be sure to support at least one of them .

delaware_export

Ultimate Member
    Apr 10, 2018
    There is one near bridgeville. Bridgeville rifle and pistol club I think it’s called. Google.

Not sure about member requirements. You’ll have to check.

They were one of the groups fighting some anti 2a rules a whole back, iirc. Maybe it was the state park gun ban? A plus! If you can join.

Not sure what else down that way. Maybe some smaller indoor places.

Well the on,y thing left to do is find a range to exercise all my children.

DavidA

The Master of Disaster
    Dec 6, 2013
    Annapolis
    There is one near bridgeville. Bridgeville rifle and pistol club I think it’s called. Google.

Not sure about member requirements. You’ll have to check.

They were one of the groups fighting some anti 2a rules a whole back, iirc. Maybe it was the state park gun ban? A plus! If you can join.

Not sure what else down that way. Maybe some smaller indoor places.

Yes I have heard about Bridgeville

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Song Dog

Jan 2, 2013
    Eastern Shore -Delmarva
    My understanding is that the two largest 2A Ogs n DE often don't play well with each other, but be sure to support at least one of them .

That's DSSA and Delaware Gun Rights, for they record they work hand & hand with each other, most 2A guys in DE support both. They both have been successful defeating the MD Safety Act type Bills in DE while some Bills are still pending.

OP, you have to live in DE a year before you can proceed with CCW permit. DE is a may issue but really a shall issue state.

One more thing, so many like yourself moving here, waiting lists @ the few gun clubs except Bridgeville Rifle & Pistol Club, their membership near 1300 or 1400 last I heard.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    That's DSSA and Delaware Gun Rights, for they record they work hand & hand with each other, most 2A guys in DE support both. They both have been successful defeating the MD Safety Act type Bills in DE while some Bills are still pending.

OP, you have to live in DE a year before you can proceed with CCW permit. DE is a may issue but really a shall issue state.

One more thing, so many like yourself moving here, waiting lists @ the few gun clubs except Bridgeville Rifle & Pistol Club, their membership near 1300 or 1400 last I heard.

Not accurate. You just have to have known your references for a year or more. Even that is not in the Delaware Code.

https://courts.delaware.gov/superior/weapons.aspx

DavidA

The Master of Disaster
    Dec 6, 2013
    Annapolis
    Not accurate. You just have to have known your references for a year or more. Even that is not in the Delaware Code.

Awesome information here guys. Thanks for being so helpful. I did have concealed carry for three years, but with all the restrictions it became an absolute pain in the ass. I was more afraid of me somehow being in the slightest gray area and then have them take all my guns. Off course they removed the restrictions from CC,(in the Communist state of Maryland!!!) last year and I thought of reapplying. Never got to it. Fortunately for me I know a couple of people who are DE residents.

Song Dog

Jan 2, 2013
    Eastern Shore -Delmarva

Kind A True; when I arrive and applied over 5 years ago; what the norm and explained by those who conducted the CCD course the references must be Delaware residents know for 1 year + as you said. The one stip that was not explained if in DE for one year YOU have to send in your former State driving record with application which delayed my application. Just an FYI, DE has or will deny CCW for driving violations.

DavidA

The Master of Disaster
    Dec 6, 2013
    Annapolis
    Thanks. I’ll be in DE by Mid to late April. Thanks for all the information

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM