• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rmocarsky

Apr 20, 2011
    Hunters

I begin collecting full SS in Oct and will still be working full time so that means I can begin doing things I have not been able to afford.

Like out of state hunts.

All my hunting was done in northern Balto. Co. and I would always use a deer processor up there.

I hope to go to NC next fall (2018) to Buffalo Creek Guide Services for a combo deer, hog, black bear hunt but all they do is quarter the meat.

I live in northern AA Co. and have no clue where I can have the game processed for the freezer once I get it home, if I am successful.

Can anyone clue me in on a good meat cutter close to Glen Burnie?

Rmocarsky

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Austin Meats is just north of Arundel Mills near where I work but not where I hunt.

I only used them once and the guy doing paperwork was new and did not write my # down. Plus I told him I wanted all ground except the tenderloin and half of it was not ground.

I'll give them a second chance even though I think the prices are higher than what I'd pay if I drove west.

Striper69

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2014
    Iowa
    Try doing it yourself. It's not that hard if you watch some of the good videos on the net. You can get a nice meat grinder at Harbor Freight and knife sets at BPS.

Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    Try doing it yourself. It's not that hard if you watch some of the good videos on the net. You can get a nice meat grinder at Harbor Freight and knife sets at BPS.

I agree with this....if you have the room to do it, process your own. Its really not that hard to do and there are lots of videos on the net.

Derwood

Ultimate Member
    Jun 2, 2011
    DC area
    Watch Scott Rea's videos on youtube. He'll teach you everything and you'll never want to use a processor again. Buy a vacuum sealer and a couple quality knives and you'll be set for life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom