Jamie Ratskin coordinating Skipping school?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Klunatic

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2011
    Montgomery Cty
    Jamie Ratskin coordinating Skipping school to support Gun Control Rally

Received this letter forwarded to me by my daughters High school. Looks like Jamie Ratskin coordinated this walkout to support his gun control agenda in an Anti-gun rally tomorrow in DC with Jen Pauliukonis from Marylander to Prevent Gun Violence. He is ok with kids skipping school and endangering themselves riding the Metro down to DC.

Student_Walkout_Press_Release_Feb_2018.jpg

https://storage.googleapis.com/pt04...b1/Student_Walkout_Press_Release_Feb_2018.jpg

Last edited:

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    But, but, but ...

Calls to Ethics Committee in order.

Oh, wait. Never mind...

He teaches constitutional law, ya' know ...

He wouldn't do anything unethical ... or would he ?

Attachments

• raskin-chess.jpg
      raskin-chess.jpg
      60.6 KB · Views: 441

28Shooter

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2010
    Baltimore, Maryland
    So they are encouraging minor children to walk out of school during regularly scheduled school hours and then have them cross state lines for purposes not necessarily approved by their parents? There has got to be violations of the law by the organizers in there somewhere.

TexDefender

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2017
    Received this letter forwarded to me by my daughters High school. Looks like Jamie Ratskin coordinated this walkout to support his gun control agenda in an Anti-gun rally tomorrow in DC with Jen Pauliukonis from Marylander to Prevent Gun Violence. He is ok with kids skipping school and endangering themselves riding the Metro down to DC.

Student_Walkout_Press_Release_Feb_2018.jpg

https://storage.googleapis.com/pt04...b1/Student_Walkout_Press_Release_Feb_2018.jpg

I thought schools had to stay out of politics? Seems illegal if not unethical.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Contributing to the delinquency of a minor?

Is that the way to encourage students to obey the law?

Klunatic

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2011
    Montgomery Cty
    Does anyone know if Raskin spoke the truant students downtown? I wonder if he arranged to get them home safe, God help him if one of these kids gets hurt or goes missing.

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Once again, sh!try politicians using kids for their agendas. What a bunch of big phucking pussies!

Wonder how they got on the metro without metro Cards? I’m sure each and everyone of those hundreds used their lunch money for that. Saw this on FOX. FOX is starting to sound like ABC and the rest. Now showing a “survivors” mother talking about “survivors guilt”. Saying “I feel guilty because my daughter survived”. Guess everyone of the 3000 students claim to be a victim or survivor. Need counseling...all of them.

jollymon

Dec 6, 2016
    Now in Tennessee ,
    I'll bet this tactic will be used a lot more , Shape the next generation of liberals early . Then what's next , have them rat out their parents that are wrong thinking "Conservatives".

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Does anyone know if Raskin spoke the truant students downtown? I wonder if he arranged to get them home safe, God help him if one of these kids gets hurt or goes missing.

Yup, the dope posted a picture of himself on Twitter "listening" to the kids. I didn't see as many kids there as left school earlier. I caught flack from one of his apologists who said he was "Listening to his constituents." When I pointed out that they were too young to vote and thus weren't "constituents," he replied that they could vote in 2020. After I replied that Jamie may not like they way they would vote then, I got radio silence. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom