• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Oct 27, 2008
    Dundalk, Hon!
    Blue Fins Bait, Tackle, Guns is on Wise Ave in Dundalk, east of the Bear Creek Bridge. I can see the back of the store from my house. I've driven by this place dozens of times, but it wasn't until the other day I noticed the word "Guns" on the sign, so I went home and looked it up. Today my son and I were coming back from lunch and we decided to drop in and see what they had. Walk in and the gunz are on the left.

Nice selection of new handguns, mostly .22 auto-loaders and CCW types, and some standard rifles and shotguns. One muzzle-loader rifle on the back wall. I checked out a Ruger New Model Blackhawk in .44 Special that looks like a hoot to shoot. My son fingered a pocket-sized .45 Auto that ought to be interesting to touch off.

Nice fella behind the counter, helpful, didn't get to talk tech with him or ask about what else he can get from his distributors, but from what I saw, it looks like they should be able to handle what most of us would want. They also have archery stuff and, of course, fishing gear up the wazoo. Clean, bright, pleasant place, drop by if you're in the neighborhood.

rj1974

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Edgemere , md.
    Been in the store a few times , always a pleasant trip and they are only 5 minutes from my house , 3 if I don't catch any lights lol .

revwood

Cynical Optimist
    Feb 2, 2012
    Kent Island
    They're good people. I have not been to the store, but I've spoken with them several times at gun shows. I even bought one of the previously mentioned Hi-Point rifles from them. They have always been helpful and friendly to me.

SouthCo

Nov 20, 2012
    Yep nice people. The nice lady (can't remember her name) sold me a hi point .40 carbine. She was nice enough to show me their ar's and let's handle them.

Sent using Tapatalk

hi3cho

Ultimate Member
    Nov 16, 2012
    Edgemere
    Yep nice people. The nice lady (can't remember her name) sold me a hi point .40 carbine. She was nice enough to show me their ar's and let's handle them.

Sent using Tapatalk

The lady's name is Janey I believe, she has always been helpful and seems pretty knowledgeable. I bought a gun online and did my transfer through them. They were always nice and helpful. They have a new guy in there who doesn't know much but is learning so don't be turned off by the place if he can't answer your questions. It is the closest shop to my house, so I will be stopping there a lot and will do any online transfers there.

50bmg

Sep 24, 2011
    Towson, MD
    Jaime and Dave are great. They are my go to for a few transfer as of late. Selection is small, but they have unique items.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    +1 Dave and Jaime are great people!
    deal with them in confidence!:party29:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member