• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    This thread will be used for discussion of the meeting of the HPRB on March 15, 2016.

DPSCS website link below. This site will be updated to reflect a change of meeting status or possible change of venue. The time and the location of the meeting is posted on the DPSCS HPRB website.
    http://www.dpscs.state.md.us/agencies/hprb.shtml

***As of 1-5-16, there seems to be a new twist to entering the meeting... not only do you have to show 'State issued' ID and sign in, now you are being wanded with a metal detector before entry.***

Map of the meeting location below.

Attachments

• HPRB meeting site.jpg
      HPRB meeting site.jpg
      21.3 KB · Views: 1,144

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    And this month you will get to post a March 29, 2016 HGPRB thread! An anomaly kind of like a Leap Year!

JPG

Ultimate Member
    Aug 5, 2012
    Calvert County
    How much are people paying to get their permits?
    -class?
    -MSP nonrefundable app fee
    -attorney for HPRB?
    -not to mention time involved.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    And a years worth of meetings twice a month . . .

Last edited:

doublins

Dec 16, 2015
    AA County
    How much are people paying to get their permits? -class? -MSP nonrefundable app fee -attorney for HPRB? -not to mention time involved.

$75 app fee
    $76 prints via livescan includes background investigation cost and passport photos (half of this for renewals)
    $300 16-hour course.

So, $450

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    $75 app fee
    $76 prints via livescan includes background investigation cost and passport photos (half of this for renewals)
    $300 16-hour course.

So, $450

and ~ $500 for a Glock brand Glock w/ 10rd Glockazine

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Until recently it wouldn't have made a difference one way or the other! :innocent0

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Use the money to have a good time at Atlantic City. Statistically the end result will be the same.

Incorrect. AC at least offers an opportunity to do something useful with the money. Like multiply it enough tines to afford a more expensive gun and move to America. Even if you do have to spend some time in one of the few states worse than MD.:lol2:

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Incorrect. AC at least offers an opportunity to do something useful with the money. Like multiply it enough tines to afford a more expensive gun and move to America. Even if you do have to spend some time in one of the few states worse than MD.:lol2:

But you can gt a CCW if you somehow survive a car bombing; are on an ISIS hit list by name, and are personal friends with Obersturmführer Palozzi. Oh, and can BS the birds out of the trees.

Relying on the Constitution alone? Not so much.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Nope, and between my wife's recovery, House gun bill day, and possible business travel I likely won't make the meeting.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Anybody on the docket next week? I am still waiting on my letter giving me a date so assuming it will not be me.

Nope, and between my wife's recovery, House gun bill day, and possible business travel I likely won't make the meeting.

Maybe they have started playing the Montgomery County Administrative board game. We have decisions outstanding for two years, on 30 minute hearings..

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rifleman

Latest threads

Top Bottom