• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Travis Bickle

Jul 13, 2012
    MoCo
    Anyone whos actually shot one of these want to give an opinion on them? Its lightweight, compact and looks really cool; but Ive read some very mixed reviews elsewhere online that have scared me out of taking the chance and buying it. Is the buckmark rifle worth owning?

photoracer

Competition Shooter
    Oct 22, 2010
    West Virginia
    Anyone whos actually shot one of these want to give an opinion on them? Its lightweight, compact and looks really cool; but Ive read some very mixed reviews elsewhere online that have scared me out of taking the chance and buying it. Is the buckmark rifle worth owning?
    I suggest you join RimfireCentral.com. There are quite a few Buckmark rifle owners on the Browning forum there. That site is wholy devoted to nothing but rimfire firearms, and is the largest site covering that class of firearm. I have been on RFC a lot longer than MDS.

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    I suggest you join RimfireCentral.com. There are quite a few Buckmark rifle owners on the Browning forum there. That site is wholy devoted to nothing but rimfire firearms, and is the largest site covering that class of firearm. I have been on RFC a lot longer than MDS.

+1 here. The best site out their for anything RF. I have a bull barrel model and it is a lot of fun. No problems so far.

tatoocrab

Sep 20, 2010
    tracy's landing / beltsville
    There fun shooters I would say the only thing I don't like is 10 round mags.
    If you want to come to AA Co you can try mine out at the 12th Precinct in Harwood.
    Never a problem ftf/fte
    I too have the bull barrel

dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium
    Fun to shoot. It's great to share mags with my buckmark pistol. Very accurate by a bit expensive for what it is. I have the standard barrel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom