• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ericahls

Aug 31, 2011
    Elkridge MD
    . Don't give anyone a reason to challenge our gift.

HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE! :)

Happy Monday to you also.

While of course, I agree with the principal not to do something that runs afoul of the law, I am also keenly aware that people like Frosh don't need a reason to challenge us. For Frosh and his ilk, the average citizen carrying a gun is reason enough to challenge.

PharaohF4

Ultimate Member
    Mar 28, 2010
    mailed request 8/8
    checked cashed 8/16
    Stevie called 8/22. She said MSP is issuing me an unrestricted permit and that she is taking me off the list to go before HPRB. I should receive it soon (I assume next early week)

permit arrived in the mail today, 8/26

sb22

-
    Apr 9, 2018
    So, are you implying he should not carry in certain places?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

My sentiment was a general thought to everyone. Carrying of firearms should be a right without restrictions or imposed limits. In our state, we have to play nice and not give anyone another reason to set us back. Very unfortunate.

Furthermore, it's one of the many reasons why I support the NRA and MSI like you. :)

Don't get me wrong, I live by the motto: "It's better to be judged by a jury of twelve rather than be carried by six."

Straightshooter

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2010
    Baltimore County
    If this is your response, then why the snarkiness in a private message to me?

The message.
    Hey, I hope I didn't upset ya.

Wasn't implying anything negative. Just like you, I deserve and value the ability to carry a handgun.

There are bad apples out there. I don't want them ruining our ability to carry.

Trust me big guy, I wasn't upset. I was simply amazed that after governmental restrictions were removed, anyone e on this forum would advocate self restricting based on someone else's moral compass. If by "bad apples", you are implying that visiting a strip club or theater makes me one, then I am guilty so charged since I have been to both in my depraved life.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

sb22

-
    Apr 9, 2018
    You're taking this way too personally. I have no issue with where you or anyone chooses to carry.

If that's how it came across, then you may want to re-evaluate. My snarkiness (or lack of) was a private message to clarify and ensure I did not strike a nerve with you.

Gun ownership is a big responsibility that each of share.

We're on the same team here. Relax!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom