• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    https://www.mdsp.org/Organization/S...Registration/Firearms/WearandCarryPermit.aspx

Restrictions on the wear, carry and transport of handguns and firearms in certain places appear throughout Maryland law and regulations.
    Below are statutes and regulations detailing the handgun and firearm restrictions.
    This list should not be considered all-inclusive.
    On school property(CR 4-102)
    Within 1,000 feet of a demonstration in a public place That's i excess of 3 football fields(CR 4-208)
    In legislative buildings Do any delegates or senators carry?(SG 2-1702)
    On an aircraft engaged in air commerce services (TR 5-1008)
    In lodging establishments where the innkeeper reasonably believes individuals possesses property that may be dangerous to other individuals, such as firearms or explosives (BR 15-203)
    On dredge boats Huh?(NR 4-1013)
    In/On State public buildings and groundsNotice this says"grounds" (COMAR 04.05.01.03)
    On Chesapeake Forest Lands No carrying while hunting on state grounds?(COMAR 08.01.07.14)
    On State ForestsSame as above (COMAR 08.07.01.04)
    On State Parks Dn't picnic while CCing(COMAR 08.07.06.04)
    On State Highways Cant carry while driving? While walking down the road?(COMAR 11.04.07.12)
    In community adult rehabilitation centers (COMAR 12.02.03.10)
    In child care centers, except for small centers located in residencesPicking up your kids at a private daycare center? This sounds like you could be in trouble. (COMAR 13A.16.10.04)

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    On dredge boats Huh?(NR 4-1013)

ahh... the good ole days,lol

I would pay to here those old men talking again. what stories they would tell. I miss them almost as much as I miss all my wwII friends.

peckmv

Jan 25, 2014
    Perry Hall, MD
    "On state Parks, On State Forest"...What about the shooting range in Savage River State Forest?

Sometimes I think that our leaders are just clueless :banghead:

ericahls

Aug 31, 2011
    Elkridge MD
    https://www.mdsp.org/Organization/SupportServicesBureau/LicensingDivision/MainLicensingPage/LicensingandRegistration/Firearms/WearandCarryPermit.aspx Restrictions on the wear, carry and transport of handguns and firearms in certain places appear throughout Maryland law and regulations. Below are statutes and regulations detailing the handgun and firearm restrictions. This list should not be considered all-inclusive. On school property(CR 4-102) Within 1,000 feet of a demonstration in a public place That's i excess of 3 football fields(CR 4-208) In legislative buildings Do any delegates or senators carry?(SG 2-1702) On an aircraft engaged in air commerce services (TR 5-1008) In lodging establishments where the innkeeper reasonably believes individuals possesses property that may be dangerous to other individuals, such as firearms or explosives (BR 15-203) On dredge boats Huh?(NR 4-1013) In/On State public buildings and groundsNotice this says"grounds" (COMAR 04.05.01.03) On Chesapeake Forest Lands No carrying while hunting on state grounds?(COMAR 08.01.07.14) On State ForestsSame as above (COMAR 08.07.01.04) On State Parks Dn't picnic while CCing(COMAR 08.07.06.04) On State Highways Cant carry while driving? While walking down the road?(COMAR 11.04.07.12) In community adult rehabilitation centers (COMAR 12.02.03.10) In child care centers, except for small centers located in residencesPicking up your kids at a private daycare center? This sounds like you could be in trouble. (COMAR 13A.16.10.04)

Guess which one of those off limit places that a deranged killer will respect??

justiw

Jan 26, 2012
    Did anyone else actually read 11.04.07.##? It applies to rest areas, and prohibits "display or discharge" so OC is a no no, but CC would be ok if you are permitted.

pwoolford

AR15's make me :-)
    Jan 3, 2012
    White Marsh
    Did anyone else actually read 11.04.07.##? It applies to rest areas, and prohibits "display or discharge" so OC is a no no, but CC would be ok if you are permitted.

I tried and apparently I'm too retarded to know how to work the search. All I found was:

.12 Firearms and Fireworks.

The display or discharge of firearms, pellet guns, B-B guns, and fireworks of any kind is prohibited.

Thanks COMAR search...that was helpful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom