• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dckhd247

Jul 23, 2014
    Hitting my polling place on the way home this afternoon. Wouldn't imagine missing it, and either my wife or myself always take our son (he's 6) with us. He and I had a long conversation last night where we talked about how important it is to vote and that many places in the world people don't have the opportunity to do so. I was telling him that this was why our country became independent in the first place, and he goes "yeah, that's why they wrote that paper to England that my ancestor signed."

Sure enough, he remembered me telling him about the Declaration of Independance and how we're descended from one of the signatories. So proud of him.

Go vote, folks.

Been having the same conversations the last few weeks with my 6 year old. He has decided that he wants Larry Hogan to win because his Pops name is Larry and Hulk Hogans name is Hogan...

makijo

May 31, 2013
    Catonsville
    This pretty much says it all.....

Attachments

• I_Voted.jpg
      I_Voted.jpg
      66.5 KB · Views: 197

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    Remember to talk with the low information voters in your friends and family influence area.

Remind them to vote for Hogan in the Governor race, and Pritzker in the Attorney General race.

moojersey

Sic Semper Tyrannis
    Sep 7, 2013
    Cecil County
    It is unimaginable to me that anyone reading this forum would not go vote. That would be an absolute dereliction of duty.

+1, been talking to two neighbors (and wives) to vote for Hogan.
    That is 4 additional votes. Both gun owners too, although not gun enthusiasts.

Yingpin

Ultimate Member
    May 31, 2013
    Kingsville, MD
    In and out in 10 minutes at 7:30a, this morning. Wife voted too so there are 2 more for Hogan. Sent a text to my dad and brother to get out there and do what they need to do.

JRoCc

MDS Supporter
    Jun 2, 2010
    Earth
    Done...I would have done it twice but my machine didn't have the "calibration issue". :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom