• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Travis Bickle

Jul 13, 2012
    MoCo
    Are these no longer being manufactured by beretta? They still have them listed on their website but I can't actually find one in stock anywhere. Is production on a break or are these not coming back?

Leeann

Ultimate Member
    Sep 18, 2011
    Edgewater
    Check out berettaforums.net - there is mention of something of a break, but i don't recall any mention of discontinuation.

I love my 21a in .25... Great little pistol.

Travis Bickle

Jul 13, 2012
    MoCo
    Check out berettaforums.net - there is mention of something of a break, but i don't recall any mention of discontinuation.

I love my 21a in .25... Great little pistol.

Reading through the beretta forum it looks like they arent discontinued. A few people claimed last year that they are currently in production and would be put out first quarter 2014. A little late for that, but I might just wait for the next production run unless a happen across a decent used one

Travis Bickle

Jul 13, 2012
    MoCo
    I was shooting at myrtle grove for a long time today and saw two guys shooting beretta arx100s. I was pretty sure they werent out yet so I asked them about it. They were both beretta employees and it wasnt released to the general public yet. One confirmed that the beretta 21 was still being made and that I could probably buy a new one in a few months. He was also kind enough to let me shoot his arx100 :D

Travis Bickle

Jul 13, 2012
    MoCo
    The ARX-100 was released within the past couple weeks, actually.

I see now that they announced they were shipping back in april, but the only ones I actually for sale right now are the 3 up on gunbroker. I'm not sure if that is normal or if beretta is pulling a keltec or they got delayed

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Blue/black - excellent condition, extremely light use, extra mag, original box and papers :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom