• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Schwabe

Ultimate Member
    Nov 20, 2010
    Sho'a
    How is this article great? They still claim that a semi auto rifle was used in Newtown without ANY proof still to this day ... still claim that it is the "muscle" of the NRA that coaxed the Senate to kill the assault weapons bill and still claim that there is a majority that wants stricter gun controls ... all false when I look at "actual" open polls , every single one ...

ADR

Ultimate Member
    Aug 17, 2011
    You mean proof other than the Medical Examiner and Police saying he used the Bushmaster to kill everyone else and one of his handguns to kill himself?

Not saying he did or didn't use it but words aren't proof. Where's the rifle?

rizeld

Jan 11, 2013
    Frederick
    You mean proof other than the Medical Examiner and Police saying he used the Bushmaster to kill everyone else and one of his handguns to kill himself?

Do me a HUGE favor, find that file and link and post if for me here. I would greatly apprecitate it.:sad20:

Sharpeneddark

Ultimate Member
    Mar 20, 2013
    Westminster
    I see this article as a sort of rallying cry for the antis. The only way I see is as good is that it's showing that our pressure is starting to break through. That can be good or bad. It'd be good if the gun-control crowd becomes pacifist, thinking defeat is inevitable. Bad if it actually does rally the troops.

I also think it's a bit biased in it's reporting of how many people support AWBs. The record sales of AR-15s seems to give support to the opposite.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Jesus H.
    Knock it off with the Newtown crap.

It was a good article. The breakdown at the end is particularly good.
    Keep up the pressure locally though. We don't have a republican house to fall back on, haha.

Schwabe

Ultimate Member
    Nov 20, 2010
    Sho'a

WTF troll .... where is the examiners OR police report????? MONTHS after shooting, still NOTHING published ....

I give a crap what the shills are TOLD to say ...

dbett

Feb 15, 2013
    North Baltimore County
    WTF troll .... where is the examiners OR police report????? MONTHS after shooting, still NOTHING published ....

I give a crap what the shills are TOLD to say ...

Even assuming the families agreed for them to be released, would you believe them? The ME has stated the autopsies showed .223 wounds. The police say they recovered the AR-15. If you think they are lying, won't you just think anything they release at this point is more lies?

Sorry to join the thread derail...done now. :o

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    From The CT State Police:
    http://www.ijreview.com/2013/01/31221-update-state-police-confirm-weapons-used-in-newtown-shootings/

The weapons seized from the attacker (SICK F^CK) are as follows, according to the State Police:

#1. Bushmaster .223 caliber– model XM15-E2S rifle with high capacity 30 round clips

#2. Glock 10 mm handgun

#3. Sig-Sauer P226 9mm handgun

Seized from suspect’s car in parking lot:

#4. Izhmash Canta-12 12 gauge Shotgun (seized from car in parking lot)

Deadeyedick

Mar 1, 2013
    Land of the unfree
    Original reports said the rifle was in the trunk of the car. Then all of a sudden it turned into he used it in the attack. Seems strange. As for the article it involves blowberg so anything he is tied to is anti 2a

just my .02 cents

dbett

Feb 15, 2013
    North Baltimore County
    Original reports said the rifle was in the trunk of the car. Then all of a sudden it turned into he used it in the attack. Seems strange. As for the article it involves blowberg so anything he is tied to is anti 2a

just my .02 cents

This was the idiot media who confused the shotgun found in the trunk with the rifle used in the shooting.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍

just my .02 cents
    If you remember many media outlets identified the brother as a shooter initially.

No one here should expect that a media member can properly identify what type a weapon is from sight.

You all chide them for mis-identifying an assault weapon (which they do all the damn time) and now we expect them to tell the difference from an AR-15 and a Saiga-12 from a distance?

occbrian

Ultimate Member
    Jan 3, 2013
    in a cave
    If you remember many media outlets identified the brother as a shooter initially.

No one here should expect that a media member can properly identify what type a weapon is from sight.

You all chide them for mis-identifying an assault weapon (which they do all the damn time) and now we expect them to tell the difference from an AR-15 and a Saiga-12 from a distance?

They can't even explain the difference between a clip and a magazine after all of this and you think that they were able to spot saiga v ar-15?

Cmon folks, take a layer of tin off your hat.

Schwabe

Ultimate Member
    Nov 20, 2010
    Sho'a

Please STOP quoting articles ... don't care what they say unless we see pictures, video and an OFFICIAL report from either source.

Why is nothing released? I am not out for gore, just want to see a picture of him with a "form of a rifle" in his hand in the hallway .... until then this is under wraps by the FEDS to make hay ... nothing more nothing less.

This was a locked down school with video surveillance ...

There is not even a picture of the ceased weapons ..... there is not a SINGLE case in the criminal history of the US where we do not see a picture of the ceased weapons ... not ONE.

One more thing ... do you THINK if the antis had such a picture, as fuzzy as it may be, that that would not be front page off every media outlet possible????

Chevy9900

Mar 19, 2013
    Wow here we are 3 months later and that's finally the first official thing I have personally seen released from the State Police up there. I definately have had my doubts about an AR even being used after watching the video of the officer remove the shotgun from the trunk where the rifle was supposed to be. Thank you for posting the link to it.

marte616

God bless America...
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 15, 2008
    Occupied Territory
    Wow here we are 3 months later and that's finally the first official thing I have personally seen released from the State Police up there. I definately have had my doubts about an AR even being used after watching the video of the officer remove the shotgun from the trunk where the rifle was supposed to be. Thank you for posting the link to it.

Even if you want to look at this case with an open mind, avoiding tinfoilhattery, you cannot help to feel queasy about the information vaccumm coming from the state and federal authorities in this case. Normally, after every high profile shooting, even when a suspect is captured and there is a trial coming, information such as ATF tracing data for the weapons ( date purchased, by whom, store, etc), surveillance pics, autopsies information, etc.

All the links here have shown nothing but someone's opinion or brief of the event, NOT the actual footage or official report.

Why the long drawn investigation in what should be a closed clase, i.e., we know the shooter, the motive, the weapons, etc. there will be no trial, so no evidence is up for discovery by the defense lawyers....so why not release it? Would not surprise me a bit to learn that someone at either state or fed level asked for a gag order to let the wave of anti-gun sentiment ride? Remember, do not ever let a crisis go too waste....

Also,what respectable LEO calls a magazine a clip? That statement was written by a civilian, not a cop.

“They believe he learned the principles of this — the tactical reload — from his game. Reload before you’re completely out. Keep going. When the strap broke on his first weapon (the AR-15), he went to his handgun at the end. Classic police training. Or something you learn playing kill games.”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...assacre-years-article-1.1291408#ixzz2O7ghFMSF

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom