EBT Glitch... and what do people do? watch!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • azuluza

May 14, 2013
    So apparently there was an EBT glitch somewhere in some grocery store (not sure where) and well when they noticed they had a significant amount on the card they went on to fill up as many carts as possible. In my opinion they sold what they didnt need and kept the money for whatever else... maybe a new xbox or playstation? after all, EBT members deserve everything right..... :mad54:

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh85LLjd2Zm747O25F

Trbo6gn

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    Harford Co.
    I find that hard to believe. Most of the people with full carts that got denied just walked out with the entire cart. I highly doubt they would just leave them sitting there.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    This looks more like all the groceries that were taken up the registers when the ebt system first went down, before the store put up the signs that the cards weren't working.

You realize the entire system was totally down in 15 States on Saturday.

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    This is basically the same underlying reason why our nation is $17 trillion in the hole.

marte616

God bless America...
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 15, 2008
    Occupied Territory
    http://www.ksla.com/story/23679489/walmart-shelves-in-springhill-mansfield-cleared-in-ebt-glitch

Another link, happened in Louisiana. Looks like there was a glitch where the cards weren't showing their balance/limit and people attempted to get as much as they could.

Theft of taxpayer money, enabled and encouraged by Walmart. Word was spread
    Out vis social media, and in less than 2hours, people went in and emptied the shelves with no limits showing on their cards. Store management bypassed the limits and people walked away with free shit. Walmart will just write it off as an insurance loss. You and I paid (literally) for this display of fine citizens looting.:D

marko

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 28, 2009
    See, it's Wal Mart's fault!

Ha ha no it's Liberal Policy's fault.

And you BET Obama applauded when he heard of it!

HoCoAR

Ultimate Member
    Nov 15, 2012
    And if it stopped working for days ... first they would loot the store ... then they would burn it down ...then they would be going door to door trying to take what they think you owe them. It has been called 96 hours until anarchy.

BRONZ

Big Brother is Watching
    Jan 21, 2008
    Westminster, MD
    If thats just one store. Makes you wonder how many people are on welfare. Is it 1 in 5 or 1 in 4. Wtf I want someone else to pay for my food too.

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    Makes you realize the bigger component of welfare programs is institutionalized extortion.

"Gimme free sh1t or I'll go to your house and take your sh1t."

ziondogg

Feb 1, 2012
    SOMD
    If they come to my house Ill give em something alright . . . 64gr at 3000 fps. . .all you can eat . . .:innocent0

Thats letting them off easy! If they come see me their getting 260gr at 1900 fts and 1930 ft-lbs! But only 5 of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rifleman

Latest threads

Top Bottom