• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Second Amendment

Ultimate Member
    May 11, 2011
    I miss the Parkville show. Not for the show itself, but for the folks bringing in their rifles and shotguns they need to sell for Christmas money. I bought some great deals there. A brand new 10/22 Target and a Russian SKS, both for much less than they were worth. A new in the box 1100 for a less than I could buy it in the store.

I will always miss that show.

Parkville lost all of it's gun shops. Walter's went, Valley Gun (then Just Guns), and the Christian Soldier. I'm happy that Freestate came on the scene.

Second Amendment

Ultimate Member
    May 11, 2011
    from what I've heard, the Christian soldier shop wasn't the most friendly place to do business with and the were very high priced.

No it wasn't and the owner/employees of Just Guns were dicks. Walter's was my favorite, but they got shut down due to the actions of an employee.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Hhhmmm..............the anti's must be having some sort of planning to attack mission for the next Timonium Gun Show as there's currently viewing this thread 1 member and 34 guests (now 31 guests).

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    As law abiding residents of this state we are within our rights to gather at a gun show and make purchases which are legal and above reproach. Let them read about what we do, then maybe they will see that we are not the criminals and their efforts should go towards dealing with the criminals and leave us alone.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Well according to our people count now, we have 26 guests still visiting....Howdy! How y'alls doin' today???SHEEEEEEE'IT!!!! It jus' popped up to 58 guests, I must be popular.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    No that's how they clear the last customers at the shows. Sunday, 3pm, Lou cranks out a really meaty one and it clears the place in less than 10 minutes. This is the truth, I've been there and seen/smelled it for myself. The years I helped HNP, we were usually only 2-3 rows away. All the vendors start packing up so they're mostly done before the 3 o'clock whistle...:innocent0 ;)

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    As law abiding residents of this state we are within our rights to gather at a gun show and make purchases which are legal and above reproach. Let them read about what we do, then maybe they will see that we are not the criminals and their efforts should go towards dealing with the criminals and leave us alone.

Yeah, if they'd take time to note we are normal people much like them as we eat, drink, sleep, talk, walk, run, rub one out, spend money (note that I won't say "earn our money" becuz they don't), and have basic feelings and needs too.

No that's how they clear the last customers at the shows. Sunday, 3pm, Lou cranks out a really meaty one and it clears the place in less than 10 minutes. This is the truth, I've been there and seen/smelled it for myself. The years I helped HNP, we were usually only 2-3 rows away. All the vendors start packing up so they're mostly done before the 3 o'clock whistle...:innocent0 ;)

......an' I love you too.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Yeah, if they'd take time to note we are normal people much like them as we eat, drink, sleep, talk, walk, run, rub one out, spend money (note that I won't say "earn our money" becuz they don't), and have basic feelings and needs too.

......an' I love you too.

Wouldn't have it any other way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom