Votes: 13 9.4%

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

molonlabe

Ultimate Member
    May 7, 2005
    Mountaineer Country, WV
    Not sure I understand your comment.

Let me explain. In this day and age I think a book titled it's not your fault would be a NYT best seller list. This is the age of no personal responsibility. I like yours though even if my response was not in the same subject matter.

Example
    You were not properly potty trained.
    You were weaned too early.
    You were bottle fed, your mother didn't hold you, your daddy was a drunk, your momma was a drunk, you were a drunk, your brother wore a dress, your sister had a mustache. The possibilities are endless.

POP57

Ultimate Member
    Apr 5, 2016
    Delaware
    Let me explain. In this day and age I think a book titled it's not your fault would be a NYT best seller list. This is the age of no personal responsibility. I like yours though even if my response was not in the same subject matter.

Example
    You were not properly potty trained.
    You were weaned too early.
    You were bottle fed, your mother didn't hold you, your daddy was a drunk, your momma was a drunk, you were a drunk, your brother wore a dress, your sister had a mustache. The possibilities are endless.

Ah..so :)

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    A ticket to get in and ultimately leave empty handed. So there's that. An ink stamp on the back of my hand.

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    A ticket to get in and ultimately leave empty handed. So there's that. An ink stamp on the back of my hand.
    I do that about half the time I go, although I will say that if I'm going to take the time to drive down to Chantilly to the big show there, it's usually because I need something for reloading that I don't feel like buying (and logging) in Maryland - usually powder and primers. I order bullets online.

Kagetsu

Feb 4, 2009
    I only choose stuff that won't require a waiting period now that the MD jelly curtian slammed shut. Standard cap mags, that upper I needed before Hilary is ordaned, and accessories that really seem slim at shows. I'd still like a .308 but they don't seem popular at shows either. I like the surplus if it's there. The ammo boxes at Harrisburg were great, but I don't have room for any more.

BBQMAN

Jul 3, 2013
    Freeland
    I usually just spend the time walking around with my dad and ogling the cool/expensive toys/gadgets. If there's a good deal I may jump on it but then there's the issue of explaining when I get home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Comotion357

Latest threads

Top Bottom