• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2Asales&Supplies

, , Up In Arms Since 2009
    Industry Partner
    Aug 5, 2009
    Here is another one on consignment.

Excellent condition Sig P239 in .357 Sig with a .40 S&W Barrel & Mag.***SOLD***

Last edited:

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Pump action .223??? :wtf:

I have so much to learn!

Oh and that Saiga is awesome! :party29:

Those 7615's are a really sweet gun, before I got into better circumstance one hid under my bed in my old apartment for 4 years as my sole defense carbine.

I am tempted to go over and look at it as they didnt make a huge number and I suspect it would be good to have two (e.g., parts) though I was really hoping for the Rancher with the wood stock and 22" barrel

zombiehunter

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2008
    Those 7615's are a really sweet gun, before I got into better circumstance one hid under my bed in my old apartment for 4 years as my sole defense carbine.

I am tempted to go over and look at it as they didnt make a huge number and I suspect it would be good to have two (e.g., parts) though I was really hoping for the Rancher with the wood stock and 22" barrel

I played with it while I was filling out my paperwork on that S-12 >.> It was really neat and it takes AR mags...handy little SHTF hand out gun?

(Yup, you read that right...I'm the proud new owner of a 19" S-12)

Russ D

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2008
    Sykesville

:thumbsup: They really are nice rifles. I believe most of them went to local Pd's.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    I played with it while I was filling out my paperwork on that S-12 >.> It was really neat and it takes AR mags...handy little SHTF hand out gun?

(Yup, you read that right...I'm the proud new owner of a 19" S-12)

You bought a nice S12 almost identical to the one I bought of a guy who had one built by Clandestine.

zombiehunter

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2008
    You bought a nice S12 almost identical to the one I bought of a guy who had one built by Clandestine.

I'm hoping it cycles birdshot. I've got a bunch of buck and slug to break it in though :) I'll see you guys Monday 2A! Oh and what's that layaway look like? That .22lr ATI upper has piqued my interests

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    folding stock arsenal...:D

Did ya pop for it, Ill tell you if it had been a side rail and a 5.56 I would have. Especially if they could have hooked me up on the right layaway plan.

Arsenal, straight sites, cant beat it.

2Asales&Supplies

Industry Partner
    Aug 5, 2009
    We just took in a few more used gems. :D

Unfired since purchase Glock 19 with OD green frame. ***SOLD***

Very low round count FN FNX-9. ***SOLD***

Last but not least a very good condition Daewoo DR 200. $649.99

Last edited:

lax

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    Baldwin
    Did ya pop for it, Ill tell you if it had been a side rail and a 5.56 I would have. Especially if they could have hooked me up on the right layaway plan.

Arsenal, straight sites, cant beat it.

it was sold the day before I posted that, I moved money around to buy it but had the let down of it being gone before I knew it was there

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    it was sold the day before I posted that, I moved money around to buy it but had the let down of it being gone before I knew it was there

I would just make up with it wiht that Daewoo! That is a great price on that gun.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    That Daewoo is sweeeet-----for the price. had to pass as I just bought and SLR106 (and know I am going to regret it)

If anyone else is looking for one of these, snap it up.

2Asales&Supplies

Industry Partner
    Aug 5, 2009
    More consignment guns in today.

Walther P22 in like new condition. ***SOLD***

H&K USP 45 in excellent condition with 4 mags ***SOLD***

A pair of Hard Chrome HK P7PSPs in 9mm, excellent condition.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom