• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shoobedoo

US Army Veteran
    Jun 1, 2013
    Keyser WV
    I've ordered 4 or 5 stripped Glock frames off of Gunbroker and had them shipped directly to my guy in Frederick. Never had a problem.

As was stated earlier, the serial numbered part, ie. the frame, is the firearm under federal law. I think my guy (Bob @ Gunrunners) may have had to list it as a "Glock #xx frame" or something like that for the MDSP online application, but I never had one fail to be "Not Disapproved"

If your dealer says "it has to be a complete gun", he either doesn't know what he's talking about, or just doesn't want to fool with it for some strange reason.

In that case... Find another dealer and march on.

Falkus

Dating Scarlett Johansson
    Feb 26, 2007
    Undisclosed location
    I've ordered 4 or 5 stripped Glock frames off of Gunbroker and had them shipped directly to my guy in Frederick. Never had a problem.

As was stated earlier, the serial numbered part, ie. the frame, is the firearm under federal law. I think my guy (Bob @ Gunrunners) may have had to list it as a "Glock #xx frame" or something like that for the MDSP online application, but I never had one fail to be "Not Disapproved"

If your dealer says "it has to be a complete gun", he either doesn't know what he's talking about, or just doesn't want to fool with it for some strange reason.

In that case... Find another dealer and march on.

That's what I am going: moving on...

Since I found a dealer that I can just email him...

Rob R.

Oct 29, 2016
    Harford Co
    and the shipping fee is $40 bucks since they only do it overnight. :mad54:

Moving to Cali? Why you do that to yourself?

Which is exactly why the Polymer80 is hands down the way to go, they were just on sale for $106 shipped..come 2018 you will have to have it engraved which can easily be done by jeweler inexpensively..

Might I suggest “LeadSanctuary” or “MrFeinstein”

Also a new Gen3 was just on sale for $359 the slides with barrel sells for that

Falkus

Dating Scarlett Johansson
    Feb 26, 2007
    Undisclosed location
    Moving to Cali? Why you do that to yourself?

Which is exactly why the Polymer80 is hands down the way to go, they were just on sale for $106 shipped..come 2018 you will have to have it engraved which can easily be done by jeweler inexpensively..

Might I suggest “LeadSanctuary” or “MrFeinstein”

Also a new Gen3 was just on sale for $359 the slides with barrel sells for that

Nice Suggestion on the name :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom