• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • md123

Ultimate Member
    Jul 29, 2011
    S3G and SSA-e arrived this week and are installed.

Hoping to get to range today to see how fast that bad boy really is! Yes, I know it's faster than I am but it'll make a difference for sure.

Parshooter

Silent Majority Member
    Mar 20, 2013
    East NC
    Primary Arms Customer Service

I held off posting about this until I could find out how P/A would handle it.
    I was among those of you who ordered $$$ worth of stuff on this special. I had so much in my cart that I had to prioritize and take some stuff out, including a trigger:sad20:
    What was left in the cart was reaction rods for AR15 and AR10, suppressor alignment rods for 556 and 308 (I'm collecting stamps and hosts), one of the QD PEPR mounts and a couple other things. So when my order arrived Thursday the box looked like it had been mangled from the inside, busted open and taped up. Upon opening, I found 3 items in the box (1 reaction rod, the PEPR mount and one other part) along with a packing slip that said everything was in the box...
    So UPS threw the box around and when it broke open and spilled everything out they put 1/2 back in and kept the other 1/2:mad54: In defense of UPS, the heavy metal parts should not have been placed loose in the box to bang around. Anyway, I called C/S and was told to send pics and that they would file a claim and after that they would send replacements. My email expressed concern about the process and made a point that I really wanted my stuff and that the box was poorly packaged.
    Today I received a reply from the owner stating that they had shipped my missing parts right away and requesting I contact him once I decide to order the trigger or anything else and he will make it right with me:)
    P/A customer service gets :thumbsup::thumbsup:

md123

Ultimate Member
    Jul 29, 2011
    Took the SSA-e and SD3g out yesterday.

The ssa-e felt really good. More of a crisp "candy cane" break compared to the ssa. If I could do it over, I'd probably put ssa-e's in my other rifles that currently have the ssa.

The sd3g was just as expected...friggin fast. I ran the heavier gold spring, so this is a 4.5 lb pull for now. The flat trigger was interesting. Jury is still out for me. It's different tactally for being flat and also where the break occurs. Even though the pre travel is very short, the shot breaks further back than that of a curved trigger. Seems obvious but I could see some people really digging it and others not. I wonder if I could throw a thicker aftermarket pistol grip on that one so that the break moves forward for my finger somewhat. It's probably only a quarter inch or so.

Follow up shots were really quick though I still need to get used to this thing to be more accurate. Overall thumbs up. For $182...a damn steal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom