• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    I'm pretty sure sig is backed up at least 4 months from what I have heard. Are you getting it sub $1750?

Yep, getting it below that, not much, but below.

I'm not to much worried if there is a backlog. I won't have much time to shoot when I am back home this time anyway. I was lucky enough to get into some short term gunsmithing classes in North Carolina and that will eat up quite a bit of my R/R. What's left will be spent with my family in New Jersey.

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    They are definitely cash-n-carry, like milk and eggs. ;)

SIG really does do a nice job on the fit and finish. The POF will be a little lighter, but more expensive and harder to find.

NICE!!!!! Thanks for letting me know that!!

I have seen some POF's for sale on Gunbroker and a friend has one that absolutley loves it and from what I can see, is very accurate.

But, for the price I can get the Sig for, it will leave some left over for some glass.

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    I haven't handled the Sig yet but I like the look of it. I have CMMG, Bushmaster and POF .308's and the POF is my favorite. As others said you can always get your $ back out of it if you want something else.

I had a chance to get the Sig at a great price. They also had the POF . After playing with both for several hrs( Thought I was going to get tossed out on my keister, LOL) Even opened them up ( The owner is a friend of mine) and hands down the POF is a much nicer gun ! Its also lighter on the nose so easier to shoulder. I also have a black rain but the POF is machined much nicer than it to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom