• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Buckeye_Nut

Jun 15, 2017
    Waldorf
    As a Maryland resident I can't wait until your damn Virginia election is over. I am so sick of the non-stop political ads on the local TV stations.

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    Look who has taken the lead... Sanctuary cities are no good for dems

http://truepundit.com/sanctuary-cit...nia-governors-race-offering-window-into-2018/
    9f133ed68bcde21b710ae4162c1ff8a0.jpg

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    In this day and age, election polls are used to influence public opinion as much as they are used to measure it. Don't believe the polls. Unless, of course, they're on the internet. :-)

Bornewinner

Jul 20, 2013
    Anne Arundel Co.
    Real Clear Politics has Northam up 3.3% in their average of all the polls. Just before the election last november, they had Hillary leading by 5.0%, and she ended up winning VA by 5.4%.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    ding ding

In this day and age, election polls are used to influence public opinion as much as they are used to measure it. Don't believe the polls. Unless, of course, they're on the internet. :-)

Winner, Winner, el pollo dinner.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md

so the left actually thinks kids are so scared of a flag and a gadsen tag and a gillepsie bumper sticker that they run in fear for their lives? or are they telling them that they need to do so? or what? I truly don't get the point. have lots of kids been run down by people like this or what. I just don't understand the jist of something this fvcking stupid.

are they saying that the flags being flown at my house scare people? are there really people that are so soft that inanimate objects scare them?

jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    so the left actually thinks kids are so scared of a flag and a gadsen tag and a gillepsie bumper sticker that they run in fear for their lives? or are they telling them that they need to do so? or what? I truly don't get the point. have lots of kids been run down by people like this or what. I just don't understand the jist of something this fvcking stupid.

are they saying that the flags being flown at my house scare people? are there really people that are so soft that inanimate objects scare them?

Teaching them to be scared. The very end of the running showed the one kid about to be pinned between the truck and a fence. If the dem voters had two brain cells that rub up against each other, they would call that ad BS.

Last edited:

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    Real Clear Politics has Northam up 3.3% in their average of all the polls. Just before the election last november, they had Hillary leading by 5.0%, and she ended up winning VA by 5.4%.

True, except that they are including a Quinnipiac poll that shows Northam up 17 pts. Quinnipiac leans left and the obviously absurd results is designed to effect an outcome.

The Gillespie-Warner 2014 senate race is a little more apt since it is off-year. https://www.realclearpolitics.com/e...virginia_senate_gillespie_vs_warner-4255.html

In 2014, Warner was +9.7 but ended up squeaking by, +.8

The race is a de facto tie, so people should get out and vote.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    hopefully the dems won't vote as they think they have it in the bag. hopefully the repubs all vote as if their (our) lives and livelihoods depend on it.

TargetGrade

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 13, 2017
    Pensultucky
    Teaching them to be scared. The very end of the running showed the one kid about to be pinned between the truck and a fence. If the dem voters had to brain cells that rub up against each other, they would call that ad BS.

Sorry, they're gonna bite hook line and sinker. You think when Trump called the widow 2 weeks ago cowboy hat skank didn't plant the seed of disrespect by Trump? You're not dealing with very sophisticated people here. When dealing with illiterate idiots they WILL believe everything they see, much of it is because they WANT to. :sad20:

Sadly it's a brilliant ad just like the ad several years ago with blacks being drug by a pickup truck.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    The real reason behind this disgusting ad:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...l-315pm:homepage/story&utm_term=.67add9b6328e

Public polling shows Northam easily beating Gillespie among black and Latino voters, but a recent private poll shared widely among minority advocacy groups sparked worry about the Democrat’s appeal. Northam’s campaign urged the groups not to release the poll’s findings, according to multiple people familiar with the matter — a point not disputed by his campaign.

In other words, bad news. So instead of going for issues people care about, like jobs, they went for the disgusting race baiting. Probably because they are out of actual ideas. I really hope people reject this and Northam loses.

wabbit

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2010
    True, except that they are including a Quinnipiac poll that shows Northam up 17 pts. Quinnipiac leans left and the obviously absurd results is designed to effect an outcome.

The Gillespie-Warner 2014 senate race is a little more apt since it is off-year. https://www.realclearpolitics.com/e...virginia_senate_gillespie_vs_warner-4255.html

In 2014, Warner was +9.7 but ended up squeaking by, +.8

The race is a de facto tie, so people should get out and vote.

I did my part and voted for Gillespie and Jill Vogel last night. Every VA gun owner needs to go vote to hold back the spread of communism in VA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom