Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    Mine changed this morning from "shipped" to "expected April 12"

dad4

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2013
    Cecil County
    Got an email from Amazon this am saying they have not heard from seller and we're not charging my account as a result. They suggested I email the seller and ask what the deal is. Which I did.

Tomcat

May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    anybody still have these on order? In the "Tracking" it says shipped but the arrival date changed adding another week. I think I'm going to contact Amazon to cancel the order.

Attachments

• Amazon.jpg
      Amazon.jpg
      24.7 KB · Views: 205

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Mine have not left the carrier facility. Nothing ventured nothing gained. I'll ask for refund eventually and an IDPA match eventually ...
    Sorry all.

Tomcat

May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    Mine originally said shipped April 3, expected arrival April 12. Then it changed to April 18. When I clicked on check your order button under the tracking one it came up and said not shipped yet. Amazon says it's a 3rd party seller and they will contact them. If no relief use the A-Z coverage for refund.

Tomcat

May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    When I contacted Amazon they e-mailed the seller and told me to wait 2 days. 5 days later I requested a refund through A-Z guarantee. About 30 seconds after I clicked submit I got the e-mail saying it was granted.

I also responded to the customer service e-mail and included screen shots and questioned how he is still a seller.

Attachments

• Amazon 1.jpg
      Amazon 1.jpg
      20.2 KB · Views: 125
    • Amazon 2a.jpg
      Amazon 2a.jpg
      33.5 KB · Views: 118
    • Amazon 3.JPG
      Amazon 3.JPG
      33.8 KB · Views: 119

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    Mine says shipped April 3 and expected at my house on April 18. I'll post an update if and when they are delivered.

Cal68

The targets never arrived on April 18. There was a tracking number listed on Amazon's site but when I entered it into the website of the carrier, it told me that that tracking number did not exist. I have asked for a refund.

Amazon needs to disbar this vendor from ever advertising on their site anymore.

Cal68

TapRackBang

Cheaper Than Diamonds
    Jan 14, 2012
    Bel Air
    Amazon has been flooded lately with bogus sellers offering super deals on popular products. They are scams. They take the money, post fake tracking information, and then disappear. Caveat emptor: If the price is too good to be true, it probably is.

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    It looked like the shipment was supposed to come from China. I am going to be very careful from now on and make sure that I do not order any products that are being sold from that country. As the previous post says, caveat emptor. Lesson learned!

Cal68

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom