Go Back   Maryland Shooters > Maryland Regional Discussions > Western Maryland

Notices

Old January 11th, 2017, 06:09 AM #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggfoot44 View Post
C31 Unit ? ( From the news article.)
Combined County Criminal Investigations Unit

In existence since 1992, the award winning Combined County Criminal Investigation (C3I) Unit was formed as a cooperative agreement between Allegany County law enforcement agencies.

C3I is comprised of experienced investigators from the Cumberland Police Department, Maryland State Police, Allegany County Sheriff’s Office, Frostburg Police Department, Frostburg State University Police, State’s Attorney’s Office and the Federal Bureau of Investigation. The unit is governed by an advisory board.

C3I also has a narcotics investigations function.
DadOSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2017, 06:49 AM #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buff7mm View Post
He's to busy watching over those that are housed at Club Fed. and not at Mexico Farms
ktm rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2017, 07:05 AM #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.Alls View Post
The details as told to me were that this was some sort of Satanic ritual/gathering. There were supposedly some animals that had been sacrificed and afterwards the members flung themselves off a 40' bank/cliff for reasons unknown which left the young lady with a busted hip and the young man with his injuries ACCORDING to the lady.

Here's where things get even weirder. They're was supposedly a third member (male) in this group that decided to flee the scene and the country after the fact. I'm not sure if they suspect him of any wrong doing but I believe they're looking to clear some things up before releasing more/any details. I'm not sure if the girl is still talking at this point that's all that's been shared with me.

I know the young man was loved by many and I hope I don't upset anyone with the details that were shared with me. I know it's scary to think stuff like this could be happening in Garrett county. Sorry to keep everyone waiting for the few details I know but this 3 month old hates going to sleep.
I heard the same thing and this is consistent with the injuries that the girl showed up at the hospital with. it is common knowledge that there was a set of tire tracks at the scene indicating third vehicle at the scene at some point.

However I heard there were supposedly more than just the three people. I heard " a group of people"
But this is all speculation of course.

Like I said this is pretty close to home. I actually drove my tractor over to that exact area to mow a field a while back. So it is within tractor distance ..lol. I think I'll be adding an extra magazine for the AR to the night stand for a while.

As far are the Hooligan shoot goes, I have never been invited to join You guys. But seriously, since I live so far back in the sticks I usually just shoot at my place.

Cabin rentals have slowed down since last year. We don't like to rent it out when we are not at home. And we were super busy running everywhere this past fall. We did rent it to a few hunting parties that have been renting it since we started. Very nice guys who take care of our cabin nicely.
Old January 11th, 2017, 09:35 AM #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktm rider View Post
I heard the same thing and this is consistent with the injuries that the girl showed up at the hospital with. it is common knowledge that there was a set of tire tracks at the scene indicating third vehicle at the scene at some point.

However I heard there were supposedly more than just the three people. I heard " a group of people"
But this is all speculation of course.

Like I said this is pretty close to home. I actually drove my tractor over to that exact area to mow a field a while back. So it is within tractor distance ..lol. I think I'll be adding an extra magazine for the AR to the night stand for a while.

As far are the Hooligan shoot goes, I have never been invited to join You guys. But seriously, since I live so far back in the sticks I usually just shoot at my place.

Cabin rentals have slowed down since last year. We don't like to rent it out when we are not at home. And we were super busy running everywhere this past fall. We did rent it to a few hunting parties that have been renting it since we started. Very nice guys who take care of our cabin nicely.
Scary stuff for sure. I thought your avatar looked familiar from another forum. We talked a few times about the Barton ride on a friends property not far from you.
StickShaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2017, 02:08 PM #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickShaker View Post
Scary stuff for sure. I thought your avatar looked familiar from another forum. We talked a few times about the Barton ride on a friends property not far from you.
Yes I remember.( cant remember the forum though) We were riding there about 2 months ago before it got super cold out. That property is actually only about a mile from where this guy was found.
Old January 11th, 2017, 02:25 PM #46
The new jay park

The new jay park

Quote:
Your at FCI? I got my tattoo from the lady's shop in front of SCI.......not terrible but after her I decided no more hahahahah
"Fish are always eating other fish. If fish could scream, the ocean would be loud as shit. You would not want to submerge your head, nothing but fish going "Ahhh, Crap! I thought I looked like that rock!"

"My belt holds my pants up, but the belt loops hold my belt up. I don't really know what's happening down there. Who is the real hero?"

Oh Mitch

BUY MY GUN
Ruger flat gate Single six
See A1Uniform for details
mpdc4511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2017, 02:58 PM #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpdc4511 View Post
Your at FCI?

I started there But I have been at the Federal Pen in Wv. now for around 13 years.
Old January 11th, 2017, 03:02 PM #48
The new jay park

The new jay park

Quote:
I started there But I have been at the Federal Pen in Wv. now for around 13 years.
Gotcha well my hats off to you sir!! Couldn't double my salary to do that job!! Stay safe!!
"Fish are always eating other fish. If fish could scream, the ocean would be loud as shit. You would not want to submerge your head, nothing but fish going "Ahhh, Crap! I thought I looked like that rock!"

"My belt holds my pants up, but the belt loops hold my belt up. I don't really know what's happening down there. Who is the real hero?"

Oh Mitch

BUY MY GUN
Ruger flat gate Single six
See A1Uniform for details
mpdc4511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2017, 03:38 PM #49

Quote:
Yes I remember.( cant remember the forum though) We were riding there about 2 months ago before it got super cold out. That property is actually only about a mile from where this guy was found.
Good to hear from you again! TBN...I haven't been active there in a few years. Yeah, I checked the map and that road looks to be one ridge over. I hope some of the blanks will eventually be filled in.
StickShaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2017, 07:26 PM #50
Garrett Co Hooligan #1

Garrett Co Hooligan #1

Quote:
Folks don't need no invitation to attend a Hooligan shoot. Most folks who have met Hooli the Goat the first time do come back...

We're glad you can shoot where you live. My bet is, among the Hooligans, we have many toys you've never seen or shot. And we share... Could be fun times...

ktm rider is formally invited to a Hooligan Shoot!

"Happiness is also a warm Beagle" - j8064
j8064 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2017, 08:42 PM #51

Just talking to grandson's girlfriend who is from Frostburg. She knew the young man also (went to school with him) she's saying locals need not worry, there's more going on

"A wise man's mind will change, a fool's never will" Bobby Osborne
hitwtom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2017, 09:32 PM #52

I know this area well. I deer hunt there every year. On four mile ridge. Sad situation.
bigdv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2017, 10:07 PM #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.Alls View Post
The details as told to me were that this was some sort of Satanic ritual/gathering. There were supposedly some animals that had been sacrificed and afterwards the members flung themselves off a 40' bank/cliff for reasons unknown which left the young lady with a busted hip and the young man with his injuries ACCORDING to the lady.

Here's where things get even weirder. They're was supposedly a third member (male) in this group that decided to flee the scene and the country after the fact. I'm not sure if they suspect him of any wrong doing but I believe they're looking to clear some things up before releasing more/any details. I'm not sure if the girl is still talking at this point that's all that's been shared with me.

I know the young man was loved by many and I hope I don't upset anyone with the details that were shared with me. I know it's scary to think stuff like this could be happening in Garrett county. Sorry to keep everyone waiting for the few details I know but this 3 month old hates going to sleep.
I would not be surprised. I was hiking San Gorgonio Mountains, I was wearing my SAR jacket and of course armed. A few weeks before a Boy Scout went missing from his troop. I ran into a couple of guys from San Bernardino Search and rescue and they said they heard chanting in the forest and believed it was a satanic ritual and they told me to be careful. I told then I'll be ok I got a gun. I backpacked throughout the California wilderness often alone and never saw anything like that. I did cross paths with some two legged creatures that scared the crap out of my now wife. She said the was so surprised how cool I was. I told her they were outgunned they just didn't know it. Just the things I saw on SAR nothing sunrises me any more California is a hotbed for Satanist.
Old January 12th, 2017, 06:48 AM #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdv View Post
I know this area well. I deer hunt there every year. On four mile ridge. Sad situation.
Now that is super close to my house. You ever hunt Red Dog road or as we call it the fire trail? I live in the log home you can see through the trees.
Old January 12th, 2017, 06:52 AM #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by j8064 View Post

ktm rider is formally invited to a Hooligan Shoot!

I just might take you up on that.
Old January 12th, 2017, 07:16 AM #56

Quote:
That's gotta be a fun commute in the snow.

I've got to agree with Traveller that most of the time, satanic rituals, etc. are pretty unfounded. Everyone remembers the satanic scare of the 80's right?

I virtually guarantee you that drugs and/or drug deals were involved. Naked in the woods with traumatic injuries tends to rule stuff like Meth in pretty well.
tallen702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 12th, 2017, 09:37 AM #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallen702 View Post
That's gotta be a fun commute in the snow.

I virtually guarantee you that drugs and/or drug deals were involved. Naked in the woods with traumatic injuries tends to rule stuff like Meth in pretty well.
I commute from Frostburg to Bruceton Mills Wv. Garrett County roads crew does a great job but sometimes they get overwhelmed with the bigger storms. The last 1.5 miles through Wv is usually the most sketchy. They use solar plows to get the snow off their roads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpdc4511 View Post
Gotcha well my hats off to you sir!! Couldn't double my salary to do that job!! Stay safe!!
It can get "interesting" occasionally. But it isn't too bad considering the perks.
Old January 12th, 2017, 09:51 AM #58

there were persistent rumors of cult activity on green mountain, as well as some klan activity.
cult activity was confirmed to me by participants.
gizzard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 12th, 2017, 09:55 AM #59

[QUOTE=ktm rider;4651036]I commute from Frostburg to Bruceton Mills Wv. Garrett County roads crew does a great job but sometimes they get overwhelmed with the bigger storms. The last 1.5 miles through Wv is usually the most sketchy. They use solar plows to get the snow off their roads.

Yeah, I grew up down in Charleston, WV, so we make the trip through there a couple times a year at least. WV roads for that short stretch are always a lot more sketchy than the MD side. My guess is that the drivers figure there aren't any exits between the MD line and there, so why waste the salt/plow life.
tallen702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 22nd, 2017, 10:51 PM #60

Anyone heard anything new about this case?

BradyWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote

Home Page > Forum List > Maryland Regional Discussions > Western Maryland