• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TomisinMd

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2013
    Elkton, Md
    I saw a report on FB this morning, last sighted near 213 & Ricketts Mill area.

Someone posted on FB with pictures of Cecil the bear near Carpenters Point. Looks like he's meandering west so, he'll either swim to Harford or range north along the river!
    He's run out of room where he is now.

glock9mm

Ultimate Member
    Jun 5, 2011
    Ceciltucky!
    Reported around Perryville last night. He's going to be making a decision here soon.

It was across the road from my house in a field by Charter Hall.

Here is a picture of a truck with a mounted black bear in the back driving through North East this evening.

20160524_183342_resized.jpg

Chris

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 21, 2005
    Cecil Co, Maryland
    Big City Drugs comes Big City Problems. Everyone must aware these days it's the Old Harford or Cecil Counties anymore. The sad part is that most of these robberies are being done by local kids/young adults, kids that were on your kids teams at school or the kid that used to help out down the road. Society is turning to S$%^. Chris

foxtrapper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2007
    Havre de Grace
    Not far from Foxtrappers Property. Foxtrapper you are going to need bigger traps!:D

Too bad it didn't decide to live there, it could scare off the 4wheeler assholes and eat the people who stole my tree stand. Though my dad went on a smaller size tree cutting frenzy and there's about 50 trees leaning into the paths now. Makes it a bitch to walk the property now, and 2 stupid barriers to get to the shooting range.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Too bad it didn't decide to live there, it could scare off the 4wheeler assholes and eat the people who stole my tree stand. Though my dad went on a smaller size tree cutting frenzy and there's about 50 trees leaning into the paths now. Makes it a bitch to walk the property now, and 2 stupid barriers to get to the shooting range.

Get a big stuffed bear and put it around a sharp corner in the ATV trail. Mount a game cam covering the trail set to video. When they come around the corner and come face to face with the bear they should be stars in the viral video of the year.:lol::lol2:

Just picturing what their reaction would be is worth a laugh.:D

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    Another armed home invasion with guns stolen at least they didn't kill the victim. Appleton Rd area

TomisinMd

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2013
    Elkton, Md

He's backkkkkkk! FB is showing sightings on Marley Rd, and Blueball Rd. Leeds school issued some kind of warning.

TomisinMd

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2013
    Elkton, Md
    'parently...Cecil county Sheriffs said he was tree'd near 213 and Dogwood rd. DNR and sheriff's were there and got him on his way. Lots of facebook lies about him being shot etc. too.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    'parently...Cecil county Sheriffs said he was tree'd near 213 and Dogwood rd. DNR and sheriff's were there and got him on his way. Lots of facebook lies about him being shot etc. too.

yeah, yeah...Facebook, that's the ticket, yeah...that's where I met my wife, yeah...you know, Morgan Fairchild, yeah that's the ticket....

I'm sorry, but Facebook isn't one of the places I'd want to get my news from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom