• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lambo

R.I.P.
    Dec 6, 2005
    Bel Air, Maryland
    This coming Friday, Saturday & Sunday(February 10, 11, 12) at the Fair Grounds. They advertise 500 Tables.

Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    Might go for some fun. I don't really need anything right now but I am sorta' looking for a Ruger 10/22.

I'd probably do just as well going to Wal Mart or Dick's to buy it though.

DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    Spot77 said:
    Might go for some fun. I don't really need anything right now but I am sorta' looking for a Ruger 10/22.

I'd probably do just as well going to Wal Mart or Dick's to buy it though.
    I bought my son's 10/22 at Wal-Mart. It doesn't get much cheaper. They don't keep many in stock, but you can order almost anything you want. Just go to the Wal-Mart gun section online, find what you want, print it out, and take it in to the store. They will order it and a couple days later you are at the range. Here is the link for 10/22s. http://tinyurl.com/alrqj

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Lambo,

What kind of ammo ya' going to have with you next week?

Lambo

R.I.P.
    Dec 6, 2005
    Bel Air, Maryland
    Norton said:
    Lambo,

What kind of ammo ya' going to have with you next week?
    I won't be doing the Timonium Show. At $65.00 a Table it not profitable for me at this time. To work a Show the likes of Timonium one needs a minimum of $5000.00 in Inventory. I plan to do the smaller Shows the likes of the one in Delta, Pa.($20.00 a Table) next month and the Gun Club Circut. I'm still in the building process, maybe next year for me at Timonium.
    If anyone here belongs to or knows of any Clubs in the area who would like Curb Side Ammo Sales made available to them let me know! At present I'm Stocking those Cartridges that meet the needs of the Military Rifle & Pistol Shooter! Additionally for now non-stocked items(Reloading Supplies & Shooting Accessories) are available but by special order only.

Lambo

R.I.P.
    Dec 6, 2005
    Bel Air, Maryland
    Butcher said:
    think i'll be able to find anything cheaper than 5.25/box of 9mm at the show? what time do they open/close every day?
    If you can find New Market 9mm Ammo at $5.25 a Box you better purchase everyone of them! That's below Wholesale! I have been in Business a little over a month now and there's been 2 price increases for me in that time.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Lambo,

Did you ever close that deal on the 7.62 NATO? I'm going to be buying some more soon and would be interested in keeping the money local if the price is right.

Lambo

R.I.P.
    Dec 6, 2005
    Bel Air, Maryland
    Norton said:
    Lambo,

Did you ever close that deal on the 7.62 NATO? I'm going to be buying some more soon and would be interested in keeping the money local if the price is right.
    Yes! South African Military Surplus in sealed 140 rd Battle Packs. There Brass Cased, 147gr Ball, Non-corrosive but unreloadable being that there Berdan Primed. Priced at $33.00 per Battle Pack! Note: I have 10 Packs that are available at this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom