• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lambo

R.I.P.
    Dec 6, 2005
    Bel Air, Maryland
    This will be held at the Bel Air NG Armory on Main Street in Bel Air. The Hours will be 9 to 4 on Saturday & 9 to 3 on Sunday. Admission is $5.00 & FREE Parking. This is a 110 Table Show, no Beef Jerky or Tee Shirts.........all Gun or Hunting Related Goodies! Concessions on Sight.
    I'll have a Table, hope to see you there!
    OperationLamboTruckSign.jpg

Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    Arg....It seems like a lot of shows are falling on the same weekends as others. I already made plans to go to the Harrisburg Outdoors show (shich is a lot more than just guns.....there's all kind of outdoors stuff)

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Arg....It seems like a lot of shows are falling on the same weekends as others. I already made plans to go to the Harrisburg Outdoors show (shich is a lot more than just guns.....there's all kind of outdoors stuff)

Belair isn't too far out of the way from I-83, ya know :D

nicholst55

Feb 4, 2007
    Camp Casey, Korea
    This is a 110 Table Show, no Beef Jerky or Tee Shirts.........all Gun or Hunting Related Goodies!

Mr. Beef Jerky was there, as were coin dealers, Nazi memorabilia, old west memorabilia, and a realtor. And the USMC League. Now, I don't have anything against Marines, but... they don't have anything to do with guns or gun shows.

I'll say that there were more guns than what I recall at past Bel Air shows. I didn't realize just how valuable some of my guns are until I saw the prices there. :rolleyes:

Frankly, I was disappointed and don't plan to attend another Bel Air gun show.

Lambo

R.I.P.
    Dec 6, 2005
    Bel Air, Maryland
    Mr. Beef Jerky was there, as were coin dealers, Nazi memorabilia, old west memorabilia, and a realtor. And the USMC League. Now, I don't have anything against Marines, but... they don't have anything to do with guns or gun shows.

I'll say that there were more guns than what I recall at past Bel Air shows. I didn't realize just how valuable some of my guns are until I saw the prices there. :rolleyes:

Frankly, I was disappointed and don't plan to attend another Bel Air gun show.

I was surprised to see the Beef Jerky & Coin Man but if you noticed they were stuck in a corner, out of the Midway.
    The Realtor happens to be very pro-gun and donates alot of time and money to the Cause!The U.S. Marines don't have anything to do with Guns?:innocent0 It's a common practice for most Promotors to donate Table Space to Non-Profit Gun or Conservationist Organizations. This Promotor (Issac Walton League) happens to identify the Marine Corp League to be one of those. If you stopped and took a peak at their Tables you would have noticed a Remington 03A3 up for Raffle. The Marine Corp League also has Rifle Teams who are out there promoting the Sport. How many of us here on this Board can claim they are doing as much? I can! Others? Taken a Newbie to the Range lately?
    Yes, Valley Gun or what ever they call themselves lately was there. There known for over pricing!

Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    I saw a few dealers that had used 22's for fair to good prices. I contemplated buying a 20 gauge shotgun for $100 but figured I had no real use for it.

There was a TON of people there. Thanks go to Lambo for putting the anti-AWB litetrature on his table.

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Hey Lambo,

How did that anti-AWB literature go over? Did people take them? Did they make comments on them?

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    I went Saturday, it was still packed at 3PM. A few good deals here and there but otherwise it was your typical MD gun show, The Land of the $250 Yugo Mauser.

Jack Mortimer from Jacks Gun Works was there selling some Lake City .223 for $10 per 50 so I picked some of that up. All the dealers I had time to talk to though said it had been jam packed all day long, so perhaps word of the Dark Side's proposed bill is getting around.

Lambo

R.I.P.
    Dec 6, 2005
    Bel Air, Maryland
    Hey Lambo,

How did that anti-AWB literature go over? Did people take them? Did they make comments on them?

Gone...........in 60 seconds:D They were gone by the end of the day without me pushing them! Comments: There are many more Folk then some would have you believe out there that think as we. Motovating them is our real challenge.
    Re: Fliers, Note: I noticed more Women at the Show this year. They may have just be tagging along to make sure their honey-dos don't over spend:D Whatever, most Fliers were picked-up by woman!:clap:

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Lambo,

Way cool....glad to see that they were received well.

tigmaned

Feb 25, 2007
    Crofton
    yeah you'd think gun show after gun show these dealers would tire of bring the same guns back and forth and back and forth, year after year!! almost know the same ones by heart. can't they get it there prices are a little nutty and not selling or don't they care they keep the same inventory for many years?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom