• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cdriver24

Jan 10, 2013
    Elkton
    I fully concur with all the accolades for John. Although I have only made one purchase I agree he is really a pleasure to deal with. Hope to have more transactions in the near future.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    I just bought a pistol from John, bc even after shipping and transfer it was by far the best deal I could find.

The funny thing is, if you factored in gas, tolls, and tax, it would have cost me a bit more to buy when I was in MD. Still an amazing deal though :D

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I know, what's wrong with this guy. I've bought and transferred a number of firearms from him in the last 6 months. Last time was a 2fer and I handed him what I thought is an appropriate amount of money to cover transfer costs. He starts to reach into his pocket to give me change. Nope, I won't take it.

The only problem I have with John is he's too busy. When I'm there, I barely have enough time to complete my transaction before someone else knocks on the door. I have never had the luxury of talking to him more than a few minutes during a transfer or sale.

AAA+ Rated.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Got it today. My ffl couldn't believe the deal I got. He was glad to take my $20 for the transfer. :D

And I didn't have to accept entered mags or drive to another state. :innocent0

Attachments

• 1489788676172.jpg
      1489788676172.jpg
      77.1 KB · Views: 310

Cryptotek1

May 1, 2017
    He is a wounded, disabled Vet. An honorable man. A nice guy. Bitchin' prices and convenience is just icing on the cake. To me it is worth the 80 mile drive and tolls.

I drove from the Annapolis area to make my first purchase from John. The gas, time, and tolls make no difference. His prices and the chill experience are well worth it.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I just transferred 3 firearms through John today. It's like visiting a long lost friend.

md_al

Apr 25, 2014
    Middle River
    Passed by before noon to pick up my Windham Weaponry AR which I bought during the sale. :) I also got to fondle the 9mm AR9 rifle lower. Unfortunately the wife was with me so I missed out on that.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Passed by before noon to pick up my Windham Weaponry AR which I bought during the sale. :) I also got to fondle the 9mm AR9 rifle lower. Unfortunately the wife was with me so I missed out on that.

I must have just missed you. I was there from 10:30 to about 11:00 this morning.

kraftyone

Mar 9, 2013
    John I was born and raised in NorthEast you will get my business from here on out the people on this BB can't be wrong and your web prices are as good as a personal friend who has a ffl and is willing to order guns for me

md_al

Apr 25, 2014
    Middle River
    John I was born and raised in NorthEast you will get my business from here on out the people on this BB can't be wrong and your web prices are as good as a personal friend who has a ffl and is willing to order guns for me

It's 40 miles one way for me. Definitely worth the drive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom