• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chillman

Sep 20, 2012
    Annapolis
    Any thoughts or opinions on the Franchi Affinity 3. Was looking at the Stoeger M3000 and came across the Franchi Affinity 3. Looks like a much nicer gun for a little more money. I will use it mostly for clay games so the 3” gun is all I’m looking for. Don’t want to get into the Benelli price range so this looks like a nice fit.

JaegerJason

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 1, 2018
    Have a Franchi side-by-side I picked up in Germany- great 12 gauge. Efficiently kills flying clay animals.

chillman

Sep 20, 2012
    Annapolis
    I picked up a Franchi Affinity 3 yesterday and shot about 150 rounds through it today. Awesome gun, cycled everything without a problem. Not one cycling issue even with the Winchester Walmart stuff that my 1187 wont cylcle reliably. Packs a little more kick than the 1187 but it’s definitely manageable. Being my first inertia gun I was also amazed at how clean it was. I tore it down to clean but really didn’t need any cleaning. So far seems like a great gun. Couldn’t find one locally so I drove down to Green Top in Virginia. They have a huge variety of shotguns out on display that you can pick up and check out. No gun counter with numbers and waiting. I was a able to walk up and handle the 26” and 28” guns and decided on the 28”. Great place, was worth the drive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom