• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md

my delegates voting in lock step with the dems, yep I call that shitting on me.

you can call it all well and dandy but I wont. my delegate lied, my delegate voted anti and my delegate deserves to get voted out of his position because of this.

everyone else can forgive year after year and vote their reps back in year after year because its ok to vote against us because they are so called republicans. I can not and will not vote for these antis. and if others did not either maybe , just maybe we could gets some reps that would do what they are sent up there to do instead of using us as rungs on the way up the political ladder only to shit on us when we need them.

are the republicans not supposed to be the opposition party in md since they are in the minority and are they not supposed oppose anti 2a and anti constitutional bills when the dems put them out?

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    I cannot disagree with a single word you posted. Because it all makes perfect sense. And, no, that isn't sarcasm.

But folks are beyond fed up. Beyond disgusted. Beyond exhausted.

Polititians make promises and whisper words of hope in our ears. Then we advocate for them, write checks to them, and stop watching DWTS reruns so we can go out and vote for them. Then they turn right around and do exactly what they said they wouldn't do. Liars are at the very top of my Hate-O-Meter. With thieves and hypocrites second and third.

I'm praying for answers and guidance as to what we, as voters, should do next. Cuzz what we're doing ain't working.

We need bigger numbers and better education about gun safety.

And enforcement of existing laws. They love to make new laws, but nobody wants to be bothered with enforcing them. Or, they don't really want them enforced, because that leaves an excuse to make even more laws, which keeps the lawmakers appearing to be relevant.

If lawmakers were scored and judged by voters on the effectiveness of laws they pass, how many would be re-elected? Seriously.

East2West

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 20, 2013
    Nomalley, Nobama
    And when we vote them "out," who do you think will take their place?

Charlton Heston?

You have to have somebody better in the wings. Otherwise, it gets worse.

I think it's called, "cutting off your nose to spite your face."

It's literally as if you people have never heard of a primary. Primary the damn traitors out of office! It's not a D vs R every time you talk about getting rid of these sellouts. If you personally want to keep a gun grabbing Republican in office because it makes you feel warm and fuzzy as they steal your rights that's fine, but don't try and belittle or shame the rest of us who are damn tired of it.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I won't trash up the thread with a response I FINALLY got from Kathy Szeliga. It would seem that all of our 2A FRIENDS who voted yes for this outrageous Bill must have the same publicist. Same song and dance with a smattering of covering her caboose. But she assures me, she's still a staunch 2A supporter.

She did say she is working with the Patriot Picket which I will quote her.

HB 1302 will be coming out of the Maryland Senate this week. I have been working with Senator Mike Hough, The Patriot Picket and other 2nd Amendment rights groups on this bill and hope to have our concerns address.

Jeff, is she working with the PP on this issue or is she just blowing smoke?

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    JH: I will pick up on your post later but first, we just got out of the Senate Judicial Proceedings committee room where there was a party-line vote to put the RED FLAG bill on to the Senate floor for a final vote that would push it to the Governor’s desk.

It was a 7-4 JPC vote, as follows:

Hough (R) NO
    Muse (D) yes
    Ready (R) NO
    Smith (D) yes
    Cassily (R) NO
    Lee (D) yes
    Norman (R) NO
    Brochin (D) yes
    Ramirez (D) yes
    Vice Chair Kelly (D) yes
    Chairman Zirkin (D) yes

We had Patriot Picket reps in the Committee room
    every time they met for about the last two weeks as this bill evolved, along with appearances by MSI and MPRA reps.

We know our presence moderated the Democrats worst impulse to go Total Infringement on our community. Our Friendly Senators said so. This bill is still UNLAWFUL, make no mistake.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    JH: I will pick up on your post later but first, we just got out of the Senate Judicial Proceedings committee room where there was a party-line vote to put the RED FLAG bill on to the Senate floor for a final vote that would push it to the Governor’s desk.

It was a 7-4 JPC vote, as follows:

Hough (R) NO
    Muse (D) yes
    Ready (R) NO
    Smith (D) yes
    Cassily (R) NO
    Lee (D) yes
    Norman (R) NO
    Brochin (D) yes
    Ramirez (D) yes
    Vice Chair Kelly (D)
    Chairman Zirkin (R)

We had Patriot Picket reps in the Committee room
    every time they met for about the last two weeks as this bill evolved, along with appearances by MSI and MPRA reps.

I probably know the answer, but do we have a final wording on this Bill?

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    44man: we get it.
    East2West: we get it.

Now, when will either of you announce for office or set up a PAC with your starter donation checks of $100, while challenging others to write checks too?

You both want others to “do something”. Why don’t either of you do something and then report back here what you have done?

If you don’t get active AWAY from this “keyboard bubble” you are ranting in, your criticisms will continue to have zero traction.

Actions not words. Watch people’s hips, not their lips.

It’s just that simple.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    44man: we get it.
    East2West: we get it.

Now, when will either of you announce for office or set up a PAC with your starter donation checks of $100, while challenging others to write checks too?

If you don’t get active AWAY from this “keyboard bubble” you are ranting in, your criticisms will continue to have zero traction.

Actions not words. Watch people’s hips, not their lips.

It’s just that simple.

I have no intention of running for anything and trust me you don’t want me managing anything to do with other folks money but I have no problem donating a hundred buck to a pro 2a , a real pro 2a rep or upstart. I am planning on all my donation money going to Steve Waugh this year since he voted correctly as best I can tell but if you know someone who needs it more let me know

As for doing more, since you don’t know me or what I do or what I am dealing with taking care of my dad you have no reason to speak to me as such.

If what I do doesn’t suit you I can always do less or nothing, and it won’t make a hill of beans different to md politics other than the money I would save by no longer donating to reps who most of the time end up shitting on us.

Meh

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    It’s an opinion forum...and you have my permission to tell me I am “over-sharing” the same rant repeatedly 2 dozen times across multiple threads if you detect that I am doing this.

I would thank you, and move on to some activism then.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I was involved I wanted to stay engaged , It was suggested my family and I not to attend a function . Sometimes we put ourselves out there to be told we are not needed at certain times .

1ceman

Dec 26, 2013
    As soon as this gets signed into law, can we file a paper for this on Miller and any other (supposed 2A) politician who voted for this? I feel like hes a threat to my family.

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    As soon as this gets signed into law, can we file a paper for this on Miller? I feel like hes a threat to my family.
    They have to pass it to see what's in it...

But rest assured, there are lots are dangerous people in Maryland - they're called (D)'s AND their contributors...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    It's literally as if you people have never heard of a primary. Primary the damn traitors out of office! It's not a D vs R every time you talk about getting rid of these sellouts. If you personally want to keep a gun grabbing Republican in office because it makes you feel warm and fuzzy as they steal your rights that's fine, but don't try and belittle or shame the rest of us who are damn tired of it.

Lol. It's literally as if you believe that there's a pro-2A Republican on the ballot challenging these people in every primary, but losing to them. Or that there's a pro-2A, conservative Republican in Maryland not running but who is willing to step up and who could win.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    I was involved I wanted to stay engaged , It was suggested my family and I not to attend a function . Sometimes we put ourselves out there to be told we are not needed at certain times .

I don't know the story behind this, and, honestly figure it is probably left in the past anyway. Looking forward, please, along with your son and any other family members who can come, join us for the last Picket of the MGA season this Monday. :mdpatriot

NatBoh

Ultimate Member
    Jan 4, 2012
    Baltimore

I respect you as a man and as a patriot, but fighting unconstitutional and traitorous potential laws is bigger than you, or me, or Jeff, or the PP, or anyone else.

I like most of the folks on the PP, but I don’t show up at our events to socialize or make friends. We are in a fight to the death for our Civil Rights here in MD. Rights that our forefathers bled and died to give to you and me.

Not much is asked of us in this Republic, but sometimes protection and care of it demands that I get off my ass and fight those that would steal our precious Rights. Now is such a time!

Please reconsider joining me and others in the fight for freedom!

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md

And that’s wrong

I hope all is well with you and your family

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I don't know the story behind this, and, honestly figure it is probably left in the past anyway. Looking forward, please, along with your son and any other family members who can come, join us for the last Picket of the MGA season this Monday. :mdpatriot

I respect you as a man and as a patriot, but fighting unconstitutional and traitorous potential laws is bigger than you, or me, or Jeff, or the PP, or anyone else.

I like most of the folks on the PP, but I don’t show up at our events to socialize or make friends. We are in a fight to the death for our Civil Rights here in MD. Rights that our forefathers bled and died to give to you and me.

Not much is asked of us in this Republic, but sometimes protection and care of it demands that I get off my ass and fight those that would steal our precious Rights. Now is such a time!

Please reconsider joining me and others in the fight for freedom!

And that’s wrong

I hope all is well with you and your family

I was not going to bring it up again , but when he calls out others for a lack of getting involved I feel I have to clarify .
    I will not bring up what happened here in open forum but anyone that wants to know PM me and I will be happy to share .

All my other post have been removed in relation to this topic and I figure these will disappear as well .

It was my honor to stand with you all as well , and my son has been asking me about holding up more signs . I had to tell him it is over .

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom