• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RepublicOfFranklin

Ultimate Member
    Mar 16, 2018
    The ‘Dena - DPRM
    I definitely think Fox is floating the blue states pulling this as a way to see if the GOP can concede on this and hold on in November. Honestly I can’t decide if the GOP thinks they have a base without us or if they’re throwing in the towel to come back as solely Rockefeller NE Repubs.

These bills are the reason I keep the circle of range friends small, along with keeping my politics to forums. Alamo feels like we’re East Germans having clandestine talks about ways to smuggle in bread and western hooch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

East2West

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 20, 2013
    Nomalley, Nobama
    They know they have a base without us. Just use this little microcosm here as an example. How often do you see someone here justifying a Republicans vote against guns because "they're out numbered", "it's better for them to have a say on the amendments than to fight it" or my favorite "if we don't help them get reelected think about how bad it'll be".

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    Meanwhile, at the hearing, Zirkin denies audience request for a copy of what they're working on.

Edit: because it is a working copy, not really fit for public consumption because it is a working copy, subject to change.

Also,
    Casilly really trying to get it right, raising all kinds of objections for things already covered, or plain stupid, like an ex spouse miles away with a grudge. Wants it limited to current cohabitators.

RepublicOfFranklin

Ultimate Member
    Mar 16, 2018
    The ‘Dena - DPRM
    I’d be more okay with it if the penalties for a false accusation were any threat. I believe it’s a civil misdemeanor? How about, false reporting, mandatory 5yr sentence and felony charges. At the very least make it a felony, so the penalty for trying to take away someone’s rights is to lose yours.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    How about folks not pushing for nine tenths of an anal probe and, instead, focus on cancelling the anal probe in its entirety.

Just spit balling here.

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    Their was just tid bit on fox news says 30 states are looking at it already implemented in Seattle saying the state police are bending over backwards to not take guns no abuse of the law as of now EDIT sorry people should have read a few pages back before posting

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    Hough once again standing up for gun owners. Looking for ways to provide to the owner the value or family heritage of said firearms. I recall him being one of the Magnificent Seven, who supported the 2A at the bump stock vote.

smkranz

Certified Caveman
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 21, 2013
    Carroll County
    Nobody knows where the proposed language came from about returning firearms at the end of a protective order. Wowzer.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    Where is Deb Ray's input on this bill?

She’s a quiet as a church mouse, still no emails, off ice or cell phone calls.

I gave up calling, also I will see to it that plenty people gave up voting for her this year also, hopefully she’s gone ASAP

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Marty S.

Latest threads

Top Bottom