• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KC981

May 8, 2018
    Hey all, new member here in MoCo with a CZ Scorpion plus some upgrades... like it a lot so far, but am super tempted to trade/sell it for an MPX-K.

I'm looking to shoot suppressed for most (if not all) of the time though, so I'm a little put off by all the comments about the MPX expelling too much gas into the shooter's face. Anyone local have one I could check out and/or possibly shoot sometime? Would be happy to pay for the ammo or let you try the Scorp!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    I have 1 and love it. Been shooting it suppressed for months now. I'm left handed and don't have any gas issues. I'm located in VA so not close to you. Its 1 of my favorites to run suppressed. I put a 3 lug adapter on it to make it easy on easy off. Running a Ti-Rant 45M on it.

KC981

May 8, 2018
    I have 1 and love it. Been shooting it suppressed for months now. I'm left handed and don't have any gas issues. I'm located in VA so not close to you. Its 1 of my favorites to run suppressed. I put a 3 lug adapter on it to make it easy on easy off. Running a Ti-Rant 45M on it.
    Innnnnteresting. I posted the same on a Sig owners group and they had other thoughts, is there any difference between shooting it with the left versus right from a gas perspective?

I've also heard a lot of the issues might be suppressor specific, and the Omega 9k (which I've got on order) didn't do too well by some accounts

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    I would think a right handed shooter would have it easier , since the port would be facing away from the shooters face.

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    We have a Scorpion with integral suppressor for sale in the shop. I had it custom built. It's not an SBR so only requires one stamp.
    8d233cabecf95d242a89ec62f5d94159.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom