• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dohc97

Nov 4, 2007
    Derwood
    To those who have shot this rifle, how is the trigger? I have 2 ARs, an LMT and a Windham, and both of them have Geisselle SSA triggers.

jlowe23

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2014
    Cecil County
    To those who have shot this rifle, how is the trigger? I have 2 ARs, an LMT and a Windham, and both of them have Geisselle SSA triggers.

I have sold a good bit of these rifles so I am sure someone who has picked one up and shot it will get back to you on this.

Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009

They're a standard milspec AR trigger - they're nothing to write home about, and while certainly not as nice as your Geisselles, they're nicer than some of the cheapo ones for sure.

themoose06

Sep 11, 2016
    b66485c05b70a85d61654578ebe0e1ae.jpg

Buy one, you won’t regret it. I added a detachable carry handle but it comes with a magbul mbus rear sight. Also, there are QR codes on the receiver, inside of the box, and outside of the box containing dates, the model, and serial number.

Thanks again John!

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County

Buy one, you won’t regret it. I added a detachable carry handle but it comes with a magbul mbus rear sight. Also, there are QR codes on the receiver, inside of the box, and outside of the box containing dates, the model, and serial number.

Thanks again John!
    Looks sweet with the carry handle.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

dohc97

Nov 4, 2007
    Derwood
    They're a standard milspec AR trigger - they're nothing to write home about, and while certainly not as nice as your Geisselles, they're nicer than some of the cheapo ones for sure.[/QUOTE

I got mine today and it feels better than my milspec Windham trigger before i put in a Geissele in it.

dohc97

Nov 4, 2007
    Derwood

Thanks again John!

Who makes that carry handle? I plan on getting one for my Colt as well.

themoose06

Sep 11, 2016
    Who makes that carry handle? I plan on getting one for my Colt as well.

It’s just one I had off of my Stag 15 Retro. I think there are only a few companies that actually manufacture the detachable carry handles though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom