Glen Glass email just now, we are having an effect!!! Keep up the good work.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • on_the_rox

Ultimate Member
    Oct 16, 2009
    Whiteford, MD
    Dear Friend,

I want to thank you for the many emails I have gotten regarding the ridiculous gun grab legislation before the Maryland General Assembly. I also want to thank you for the hundreds of thousands of emails – all opposed, that YOU have rained down on Annapolis.

Because of your opposition, testimony and emails, the Democratic Leadership has begun to work on amendments, amendments to take out the worst parts of this terrible, terrible bill.

Your hard work has given us momentum in the right direction. Democrats are actually speaking with Republicans in a bi-partisan fashion to work with us to fix this terrible bill. Rest assured that I am working hard to strip this sucker down to retain our God given rights.

I firmly believe, in accord with the founders, that our right to own firearms stands next in importance to the constitution itself. Firearms represent our liberty and are the keystone to our independence. I believe that an atmosphere of armed citizenry restrains evil — and deserves a place of honor and respect in our society next to the Constitution itself.

I absolutely uphold the right for individuals to keep and bear arms, a right which antedated the Constitution, and was solemnly confirmed by the Second Amendment of the United States Constitution. I have always supported and defended the law-abiding citizens’ God-given right to gun ownership, because self-defense is the key to maintaining: life, liberty and pursuit of happiness.

Your work has given me hope; hope that is hard to find here in Annapolis. I pray every morning for the strength to fight this battle. God has given me this strength and since he will not falter, nor will I.

Humbly yours,

Glen Glass

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom