Chantilly, VA 20153​​

1300 Tables

Friday: 3:00PM - 8:00PM
    Saturday: 9:00AM - 5:00PM
    Sunday: 10:00AM - 5:00PM

$22.00 for 3 day pass
    Adults: $16.00/day
    Teens 12 - 17 years: $8.00

Admission free with NRA membership (new or renewal)

https://www.thenationsgunshow.com/

Chaim

Aug 10, 2008
    Columbia
    I haven't been to a gunshow in a long time, and I've never been to the one in Chantilly. At those prices, I don't want to go if my chances of finding what I'm looking for are low, but I'll happily pay it if it allows me to get the mags I need. I am in desperate need of standard capacity mags for the CZ 75 Compact/PCR/P01 (I have a P01, I just picked up my Compact from the MD state mandated wait, and I just started the 7 day waiting period on a PCR). How likely is it that some vendors will have 14rnd CZ 75 Compact/P01/PCR mags at somewhat reasonable prices?

Edit: Just noticed, free admission with NRA membership. I'm pretty sure mine is current, and if not, I need to renew it anyway (I'll have to check). Anyway, my question still stands (though I guess it changes to, am I more likely to find what I'm looking for here, or at next weekend's York show).

CrabcakesAndFootball

Jun 14, 2017
    I haven't been to a gunshow in a long time, and I've never been to the one in Chantilly. At those prices, I don't want to go if my chances of finding what I'm looking for are low, but I'll happily pay it if it allows me to get the mags I need. I am in desperate need of standard capacity mags for the CZ 75 Compact/PCR/P01 (I have a P01, I just picked up my Compact from the MD state mandated wait, and I just started the 7 day waiting period on a PCR). How likely is it that some vendors will have 14rnd CZ 75 Compact/P01/PCR mags at somewhat reasonable prices?

Edit: Just noticed, free admission with NRA membership. I'm pretty sure mine is current, and if not, I need to renew it anyway (I'll have to check). Anyway, my question still stands (though I guess it changes to, am I more likely to find what I'm looking for here, or at next weekend's York show).

I’m looking for the same mags. There’s always quite a selection at Chantilly, so I anticipate the mags will be there. You won’t get them as cheap as they are online. I expect to pay $40-$45 per mag at the show.

Not familiar with the York show, so I’m no help there.

Last edited:

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    How busy is Friday compared to Saturday?

Considering that this is the week between Christmas and New Year's Eve, there will be a lot of folks not working. Even though Fridays are often less crowded than the other two days, I imagine that this Friday will have increased attendance. and the weekend will probably have a higher than usual attendance, as well.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    Edit: Just noticed, free admission with NRA membership.

just to be clear, you have to pay $30 there to renew/extend your membership to get the free pass, just being an existing nra member doesn't get you in for free. that's what i generally do if the line is long as there is no wait this way.

there is a place at the back right that has a pretty large selection of mags.

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    just to be clear, you have to pay $30 there to renew/extend your membership to get the free pass, just being an existing nra member doesn't get you in for free. that's what i generally do if the line is long as there is no wait this way.

there is a place at the back right that has a pretty large selection of mags.

Yea they have a huge white sign which reads “CLIPS” just in case you are one of those customers......

lennyk

Jan 11, 2013
    Woodbine
    Without a Maryland FFL there, this show for me has lost interest. Yes, it's huge and the pez dispensers abound. Too bad Gus stopped operations. Perhaps an enterprising FFL could fill in?

tomrkba

Jan 22, 2017
    $14/$16 is too much to shop but fine for having fun. I like to search for small parts for obscure guns such as sight screws for different years of 30/40 Krag-Jorgensen rifles. Sometimes good deals can be had on Friday or after 2 pm on Sunday. Most times, prices at Chantilly are bad. Get that beef jerky while you can!

wabbit

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2010
    This is a blatant self interest post, but if anyone is going to the show this weekend and want to buy a pound of Blue Dot, I'm selling a new jar for $15.
    I'll meet you in the parking lot if that'll save you the $14 entrance ticket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom