• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MSAreGreat

Feb 6, 2019
    Is there any production reason why the FDE M9A3 cost around 150 USD more than the Black version? Is there a special coating that is used? Thanks and Happy Shooting.

RuralRifleGuy

Aug 16, 2018
    Queenstown
    No difference besides color and should cost the exact same. Every Industry Partner site I have checked (which granted isn't all of them) have them for $998 regardless of color.

RuralRifleGuy

Aug 16, 2018
    Queenstown
    Grab a Gun has the B version for $850 vs $998 for FDE https://grabagun.com/beretta-m9a3-9mm-blk-4-9-10-1-sfty.html

Ok, some sites will have them for less, I was expecting a $998 vs $1148. Looks like GrabAGun has 4 black models 2 with 10 round mags for ~$850 and 2 with 17 round mags where one is ~$850 and the other is $998.

The only thing I can think is they have more of them since they are 10 round models and are trying to move them instead of having them sit in inventory. Same with the 17 round version that's marked down, it's the version with a safety which a lot of people don't seem to like.

Edit: The MSRP is $1100 so if color doesn't matter to you or you want the black one specifically then GrabAGun has a pretty good deal on those 10 round models even when you add in shipping and a transfer fee.

Racer Doug14

Thread killer
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Feb 22, 2013
    Millers Maryland
    The FDE version is packaged differently. It also has night sights and a threaded barrel. Does the black one have those?
    Edit, I looked. It does. The color is an extra process and should be a little more.

bbaick

Nov 6, 2013
    If there is a difference in price for the different colors, it could simply be a supply and demand issue?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom