• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RuralRifleGuy

Aug 16, 2018
    Queenstown
    Wilson Combat has started making accessories for the Sig Sauer P320 pistols. I ordered a full-size grip frame last week and it arrived today (after I left for the range).

This grip module isn’t just a modified Sig one, it’s custom made and supports three tungsten weight rods that Wilson will be releasing in the future. It fits my hand well and falls somewhere between small and medium compared to the standard P320 grip modules. It’s smaller than my X-Series grips fits all of the magazines I have for it.

I’m already planning on buying two more full-size modules and a carry size. They do make them with and without the manual safety slot.

Attachments

• E8EC4994-8150-498B-ACDA-185593A3B500.jpg
      E8EC4994-8150-498B-ACDA-185593A3B500.jpg
      70.5 KB · Views: 5,440

Qbeam

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2008
    Georgia
    So the P320 is the Sig that the trigger module is the registered piece, and the frame is interchangeable?

Q

RuralRifleGuy

Aug 16, 2018
    Queenstown
    So the P320 is the Sig that the trigger module is the registered piece, and the frame is interchangeable?

Q

Yes, the fire control unit has the serial number and the grip modules just have an opening to show the serial number through. Makes it easy to find a grip that fits your hand or needs without having to deal with back straps or rubber sleeves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom