• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HailVon

Jan 1, 2015
    Northern Indiana
    Hello I was wondering if there’s any FFLs around Carroll county that’s selling any wranglers? Since I’m pretty interested in buying one.

Mini14tac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 14, 2013
    North County
    I just picked one up online for $175 free shipping and no tax. Had it shipped in to Cooter's in Forest Hill for the transfer. They charge $40 for the transfer and that includes $10 MSP fee.

Mini14tac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 14, 2013
    North County
    Cooter's has an all black Wrangler in the case right now.
    Interesting. Before I ordered mine online, I gave Martin the opportunity to see if he could get one at the same out the door price. He said he could not get them as of a few weeks ago. When my all black one arrived he said he liked the black better then the other colors as mine was the first black Cerakote one he had handled.

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    Interesting. Before I ordered mine online, I gave Martin the opportunity to see if he could get one at the same out the door price. He said he could not get them as of a few weeks ago. When my all black one arrived he said he liked the black better then the other colors as mine was the first black Cerakote one he had handled.

One of his distributors must've found some. The black Wrangler was still there last night. I already have a brown one so I'm in no rush for another.

BigCountry14

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 17, 2013
    So since cooters was closed yesterday, I stopped at Bel Air Gun range knowing that they had some in. They actually have all three color schemes at 199.

Decided to test out the one they have for the range. Not bad for a $200 gun. Seemed a little tight and hard to load unload at times. Could have just needed a good cleaning. But not a bad pistol for the price point.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom