• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OldNavyVet

Mar 1, 2018
    Charles County
    Got to unpack and check in a couple of Hellcats today. My first look at them.

Attachments

• 20200211_135150_resized.jpg
      20200211_135150_resized.jpg
      106.2 KB · Views: 824

woodline

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2017
    I handled one at my local gun store in VA. Politics of Springfield aside it is a nice pistol. I had it side by side with a SigP365 and thought they both pointed naturally. Hellcat trigger was sort of a light, mushier Glock trigger. I liked the P365 trigger a little better, and had shot my friend's P365 a fair bit, so I walked out with that one. I think I would have been equally happy with the Hellcat though.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    I handled one at my local gun store in VA. Politics of Springfield aside it is a nice pistol. I had it side by side with a SigP365 and thought they both pointed naturally. Hellcat trigger was sort of a light, mushier Glock trigger. I liked the P365 trigger a little better, and had shot my friend's P365 a fair bit, so I walked out with that one. I think I would have been equally happy with the Hellcat though.

The trigger on the XL is even better.

woodline

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2017
    The trigger on the XL is even better.
    I have heard it is really nice. I wish they had Incorporated the flat trigger face into the regular P365, because it is exactly the perfect size for concealment. I like that it'll fit into some pockets of pants, but is also good for any other type of concealed carry.

RuralRifleGuy

Aug 16, 2018
    Queenstown
    I have heard it is really nice. I wish they had Incorporated the flat trigger face into the regular P365, because it is exactly the perfect size for concealment. I like that it'll fit into some pockets of pants, but is also good for any other type of concealed carry.

It's a simple process to swap the triggers, I will never go back to the stock trigger on mine.

Attachments

• P365.jpg
      P365.jpg
      39.4 KB · Views: 279

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rifleman

Latest threads