• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    We are blowing the following cans. All prices are cash or check.

AAC Element 2 - $450
    AAC Pilot 2 - $300
    AAC Cyclone 5/8x24 - $675
    AAC 762-SDN-6 - $925

All of these are still eligible for AACs "Damn the Man" promotion which gives you a $200 credit towards mounts, t-shirts, whatever on AACs webstore. This is good until 30 September.

Silencerco Saker 556 w/ Trifect MAAD Mount Module - $785 OR $685 with purchase of any Engage E4 complete rifle.

Specwar 556 - $575
    Specwar 762 - $725

YHM
    5.56 Titanium QD Phantom - $825
    5.56 SS QD Phantom - $550
    7.62 SS QD Pantom - $600

OR $50 off any can above (except Saker which is $100 off) if purchased in conjunction with one of our E4 rifles OR 5 or more of any of our incoming forged lowers when they come in which should be next week.

NateIU10

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2009
    Southport, CT
    When does this end?

My hours and shop hours are almost the exact opposite

Most likely to the end of September. There are limited quantities of some of the Suppressors, but if you want to send me a PM Matt, I'll try and figure out a time/day you can swing by.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Most likely to the end of September. There are limited quantities of some of the Suppressors, but if you want to send me a PM Matt, I'll try and figure out a time/day you can swing by.

My new partner came in the other day and spoke with you!! I had no idea you were working there! I'll see what I can do about swining in tomorrow. The .22 can's are what I'm looking at!

I hope everything is well Nate, I'll do my best to pop in tomorrow.

brock23

Sep 19, 2013
    I've been eyeing a SDN-6 for a while now but I don't turn 21 until the beginning of October. Would it be possible to start the paperwork since I would turn 21 before the paperwork came back? Would appreciate any advice here guys, thanks!

fightinbluhen51

"Quack Pot Call Honker"
    Oct 31, 2008
    Bastards! Wish I had a trust in hand. Tempting since I've been thinking about a .300 blk build SBR. Have an upper for that?

NateIU10

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2009
    Southport, CT
    Bastards! Wish I had a trust in hand. Tempting since I've been thinking about a .300 blk build SBR. Have an upper for that?

Yup. Also have a Noveske 10.5" 300BLK barrel that can be built into any configuration you want (rail choice, billet/forged upper, muzzle device, etc) so you get what you want. We can also, typically, build out the upper while you wait (or while you do paperwork on the suppressor :innocent0).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom