• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sunir

Jul 10, 2013
    At over 6 grand and 40 bids this could set a record for auction for an AR rifle. With still several days remaining who knows how high the bidding will climb, this could set a new benchmark for unique custom battle carbines!

Sunir

Jul 10, 2013
    This thing is gone by the time the sun sets tonight on Rockville town....get your bids in!! :)

Sunir

Jul 10, 2013
    I think this might be a record going price for a 556/223 battle rifle! Congrats Engage! Awesome job :)

Sunir

Jul 10, 2013
    ^^^ wow that turnbullis something else! It's an AR 10 though technically, wonder what the highest price auction for an AR15 riffle chambered in 556 is? If its anything close to that turnbull that would be just nuts!! Whoa! :)

HT4

Dum spiro spero.
    Jan 24, 2012
    Bethesda
    ^^^ wow that turnbullis something else! It's an AR 10 though technically, wonder what the highest price auction for an AR15 riffle chambered in 556 is? If its anything close to that turnbull that would be just nuts!! Whoa! :)

Techincally, it is pure badassery that defies all description and makes grown men lust for case hardened steel. :D (but, yeah, you're right... :o )

Congrats to Engage again for a successful auction... :thumbsup:

Sunir

Jul 10, 2013
    ^^^ nah If it were my money and I had to spend it on firearms I'd go with a few full auto options rather than the turn bull... all that fancy stuff on the Turnbull is nice and all but I'd rather have NFA select fire stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom