• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MJD438

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2012
    Somewhere in MD
    The bank doesn't have the option. If MPD came and took a report for the incident and the crime is on camera then MPD has to apply for the warrant. The USAO can decline.

If Lt Conboy and Ms. Crump have spoken to the media about it then generally there is going to be a warrant drawn up........Now what the USAO does with it thats up to them. Same case as David Gregory just one doesn't involve gun rights so this forum probably won't complain as much hahahaha.
    OK - thanks for the education!

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    If it didn't happen in MPD presence and it's less then a specific amount of monetary damage then it has to be a warrant case.

I could explain the whole thing but it's not worth it people will just "disagree" with me and tell me i'm the one who is wrong.
    You are wrong dude! Wrong for being a cop. Wrong for serving the public. Wrong for helping others. Geez man don't you get it. ;)

Biff_N

Jan 7, 2010
    He ia obviously the victim of a bad gene pool. Just think of what all that crack use did to his old man.

Rich1911

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2012
    ok, my take on this is that he tried to rob the bank and they dumbed it down to "tried to make a large cash withdrawal"...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom