Go Back   Maryland Shooters > Gun Rights and Legislation > Maryland 2A Issues

Notices

Old April 16th, 2018, 11:34 AM #2011
Let Freedom Ring

Let Freedom Ring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
This is exactly the way to look at it.

It's a tactic in the fight, and we need to understand that and use it. This whole thing is as much a PR battle as it is a battle of logic and who is right and wrong.

It is much easier for people (especially politicians) to write off pro-2A folks when they can say "oh, it's just a bunch of camo-wearing rednecks" than it is when we present ourselves as looking like them.

If we deny ourselves the advantage of presenting ourselves "well" (because the definition is subjective, and may be bullshit, but it is what it is and a large part of our society is programmed to listen to and respect a person because they are wearing certain clothing) then we are denying ourselves the use of a weapon in this fight. Sure, in an ideal world we'd all be able to show up wearing whatever we want, but this isn't an ideal world, and I'm in the camp that says we should use all of the weapons at our disposal.
Look at the quirky assemblage of perverts, exhibitionists, rapists, ideologues, Narcissists, liars, and fakes that is Hollywood. But they clean up and dress nicely, have great P.R. agents to spread a false narrative about them, and flaunt their beauty for the world to see.

P.S. Same for Congress, K Street, and Wall Street.
JPFO
Jim12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 16th, 2018, 12:57 PM #2012
Crank in the Third Row

Crank in the Third Row

Valentino-Smith Event Monday Night

I got an email from the sponsor and purported author (HA!) of this travesty of justice proclaiming that she will present an event to appear with and promote the PG D[irtbag] Party's "Anointed One" for PG County Executive, The heretofore invisible Angela Alsobrooks.
Quote:
The Greater Bowie Democratic Club (which proudly serves Bowie, South Laurel, Glenn Dale and Upper Marlboro) will be having their General Body Meeting on Monday, April 16, 2018 from 7 to 9 p.m. at the Old Bowie Town Grille with special guest, Angela Alsobrooks, Candidate for Prince George's County Executive who will be addressing the club.

I look forward to seeing you there! It remains my privilege to represent you and as always, please feel free to contact me at Geraldine.Valentino@house.state.ms.us or call 301-858-3101.

Sincerely,
Geraldine Valentino-Smith

Delegate Geraldine Valentino-Smith
6 Bladen Street Room 427
Annapolis, MD 21401
301-858-3101/410-841-3101
www.delegategeraldine.com
Delegate page on Facebook
"Follow" me on Twitter
If anyone would like to appear there to let her know how much HB1302 is appreciated, this is a great opportunity.

Clint Eastwood: “I tried being reasonable, I didn’t like it”
#MorePatriotsThanHandcuffs
BeoBill is offline   Reply With Quote

Home Page > Forum List > Gun Rights and Legislation > Maryland 2A Issues